Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's heartbreaking how so out of tune she is with her own son. It's just not normal. I do just want to give him a cuddle because has he ever had a real cuddle? a REAL cuddle. Off her..... He defo has off Jamie but has he off his mam? My 8 year old always says he loves cuddles off dad but there's nothing like mamas cuddles.
My 4 year old come over to me earlier and was sat cuddling me so tightly, I was stroking her back. No one said anything for a few minutes it was just a in the moment cuddle. When she had enough I said oh that was so beautiful, I love you. She always grabs my cheeks so hard pulls my face to hers and goes OOOOOO I LOVE YOU!
I hope Ronnies experienced that 💔 it makes me feel a bit ill at the thought of him not tbh
You just know she’s never done that with Ron. She can’t seem to interact with him normally and it’s heartbreaking. She’d be more likely to laugh at him if he came over for an impromptu cuddle. I remember him kissing her once and she was shocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
You just know she’s never done that with Ron. She can’t seem to interact with him normally and it’s heartbreaking. She’d be more likely to laugh at him if he came over for an impromptu cuddle. I remember him kissing her once and she was shocked.
That video bleeping annoyed me so much, she was too busy looking at herself when he kissed her. Bless that little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It's heartbreaking how so out of tune she is with her own son. It's just not normal. I do just want to give him a cuddle because has he ever had a real cuddle? a REAL cuddle. Off her..... He defo has off Jamie but has he off his mam? My 8 year old always says he loves cuddles off dad but there's nothing like mamas cuddles.
My 4 year old come over to me earlier and was sat cuddling me so tightly, I was stroking her back. No one said anything for a few minutes it was just a in the moment cuddle. When she had enough I said oh that was so beautiful, I love you. She always grabs my cheeks so hard pulls my face to hers and goes OOOOOO I LOVE YOU!
I hope Ronnies experienced that 💔 it makes me feel a bit ill at the thought of him not tbh
Can almost guarantee he’s never had anything like that 😟
Edit to add and if he ever does it won’t even be in the moment, the cameras will be rolling for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I am sure in the Kids alternative WhatsApp group (that we all know definitely exists) they vocalise how sick they are of those wedding photos too 😂 I imagine she is the worst kind of friend, high maintenance and always seeking reassurance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wish she would be relatable and address it though. I’m not talking about milk from a bottle. I totally get that’s a comfort thing. I’m still breastfeeding my two year old so I GET COMFORT. But drinking water from a bottle during the day could be changed. It could become a munchkin or whatever. And if it can’t be she COULD SAY. She could say “guyyyzzs Ronnie just will not drink from a cup. Have any of you got any tips for encouraging him to do it.” Nope. Instead she claimed that he drank from a munchkin for a day. Then claimed it that they were disgusting because she didn’t realise they came apart to be cleaned, yet they so obviously come apart. They got through a dishwasher like a ducking dream. They are so insanely easy to keep clean.
Again and again when the day time bottle comes up we generally go back to “it doesn’t spill as easy as a cup so she’s done it to stop him making a mess” which if that is true is despicable.
Shes just too dam lazy in all aspects of mothering🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I am sure in the Kids alternative WhatsApp group (that we all know definitely exists) they vocalise how sick they are of those wedding photos too 😂 I imagine she is the worst kind of friend, high maintenance and always seeking reassurance
I bet that does exist.

“What did she give you?”
“Half a bottle of Harpic!”
“Cheeky witch!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And never happy with what she's got🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
My 2 year old has never once slept through. Not once. Never. Not once. Nope. Never. Not even one night in two years. Kill me now.
Mine was same, woke every night as a baby/toddler and he then arrived in our bed middle of every night once he was in a bed too. Only thing kept me going was that he wouldn’t be doing it when he was 14! And I was right he wasn’t 😂 tho he was about 5 before he mostly stayed in his own bed.

strangely loves his bed now 😂 but I feel ya pain, broken nights just drain the life out of you

Reactions: 11
He kissed her and she promptly eye fucked herself and posted it

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I see Fabulous mag have got a ‘see inside Mrs Hinch’s home’ article. Err what’s the point everyones seen it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies for sharing an article from this rag, but they are really scraping the bottom of barrel for “news”.

Hinch looks like she forgot to wipe her nose after snorting the marching powder in the besties picture. Bit heavy handed on the old highlighter there

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...cebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1625305572
Those are the emptiest looking smiles I've ever seen in the photo of Hinch and Stacey. You can tell they couldn't care less about each other. There's no warmth in their smiles like they actually are "bubs", I actually died a little inside typing that 🤢.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.