Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say that's the least of Ronnies worries to be honest
Yup. I feel like they’re just ruining him in every way possible. Don’t like talking about his delays or anything like that as he’s just an innocent sweet little boy and would hate to come across as being mean or a “troll” but there are delays there and she just seems to be oblivious to it and laughs at him all the time.
We all take pictures and videos of our kids but that’s probably all Ronnie has ever known is performing for the camera.
He never seems to play (whether that’s just his personality, if so that’s okay) but it’s probably because he’s got no freedom to do so away from the control freaks and after having my own 2 babies I just can’t get over the lack of toys or anything for Ronnie in their house. Like seriously what does he do all day?? Sure we see the odd toy but after that it’s never seen again

• Sad
Reactions: 13
nah, that’s not fair. she’s a dick, but all babies are different.
my eldest slept through from 5 weeks. twin 1 didn’t sleep through until about 18 months & twin 2 slept through from about 6 months.
I’m still sleep deprived due to toddlers thinking it’s fun to stay awake until late and wake up early 🙄😴

Reactions: 13
You know what i find really odd, Ive never ever seen a photo of little Ron up taking pride on the mantle piece… you know like your average proud mother does. Infact I don’t think the little love has a photo up on that house.

sophas face is everywhere on those fuxking books though.
She’s got a picture up in the kitchen of the bleeping dog tho 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
You know what i find really odd, Ive never ever seen a photo of little Ron up taking pride on the mantle piece… you know like your average proud mother does. Infact I don’t think the little love has a photo up on that house.

sophas face is everywhere on those fuxking books though.
Even the dog in his Easter bonnet and willy on display for all has a framed photo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
i guess if she had an office then she would have to admit to the sheep that this is actually work for her and not her just being little old soph just like all the other huns in the queue at B&M
But she’s already claiming it’s “work” by taking mat leave from the gram! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why did she buy or get gifted that double pushchair if Ronnie was clinging on for his life on the buggy board ??

Reactions: 17
My 2 year old has never once slept through. Not once. Never. Not once. Nope. Never. Not even one night in two years. Kill me now.
How are you still standing? My LO woke up every 45 minutes until about 13 months I thought I was going to die. That’s something else Sopha never talks about, Ron’s sleep! I don’t have many mum friends but when I see/talk to the girls from my NCT course we always end up talking about sleep or the lack thereof!

Reactions: 9
I would loveeee to know if Ron ever gets up to little tit stuff like drawing on walls. I remember my sons first crayon masterpiece (crayon as it’s actually harder to remove then paint over that waxy demon). He must have been about 1.. he’s also whacked his toy off the wall in my room and took a chunk out of it which we had to actually use filler to sort out.. many many loo rolls unravelled down the loo.. absolutely loads of carnage caused and tbh he isn’t even what I’d call unruly or ‘naughty’.. friends have had much worse. I just struggle to understand anyone with a 2yr old that has never done anything like this.. unless she just doesn’t tell us 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How are you still standing? My LO woke up every 45 minutes until about 13 months I thought I was going to die. That’s something else Sopha never talks about, Ron’s sleep! I don’t have many mum friends but when I see/talk to the girls from my NCT course we always end up talking about sleep or the lack thereof!
I think Ronnie still gets up during the night too, can’t remember exactly but sure she said something about him screaming during the night or something. Don’t think she said too much about it as her life is a perfect Disney movie of course 😇

Reactions: 12
I cosleep. That’s the only way I’ve survived. I whack a boob out and go back to sleep.
She can’t talk about sleep because she has never dealt with Ronnie waking. Inch does it. God forbid her precious sleep is interrupted. She wouldn’t be able to handle it. I consider myself tough and it’s broken me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My opinion of her is that she is a lazy parent, wants the praise of having a clean house and able to keep it clean but doesn’t do anything with the kids. Why she’s never with them by herself is strange to me. And why is Jamie not back in work? Has he actually ever worked?

Reactions: 16
I would loveeee to know if Ron ever gets up to little tit stuff like drawing on walls. I remember my sons first crayon masterpiece (crayon as it’s actually harder to remove then paint over that waxy demon). He must have been about 1.. he’s also whacked his toy off the wall in my room and took a chunk out of it which we had to actually use filler to sort out.. many many loo rolls unravelled down the loo.. absolutely loads of carnage caused and tbh he isn’t even what I’d call unruly or ‘naughty’.. friends have had much worse. I just struggle to understand anyone with a 2yr old that has never done anything like this.. unless she just doesn’t tell us 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I truly belive Ronnie hasn't done anything like that. He's still strapped in a highchair to eat so he can't run off and make a mess (Don't come at me if you're 2 year old is its just opinion and I think he's MORE than capable to get a booster seat and sit at the diner table) she still feeds him so he doesn't make a mess. He's never alone incase he does something cos she wants a Instagram perfect home instead of realistic. When they go to a park they don't just sit on the bench a few meters away and let him mooch on the equipment for 5 minutes,let him breathe, let him be independent. He's constantly got a shadow. I don't think he knows how to be cheeky, he's just a puppet.
My kids are not naughty in the slightest, they're sooooo cheeky. My girls are divas. Sassy. Proper payback for me being a little bleep as a kid, they're just amazing kids and I'm so bleeping blessed and I'm so in love but I'm only 28 and I'm defo going grey from them lol.. Ronnie seems quiet and just a bit lost 247, very robotic.

My opinion of her is that she is a lazy parent, wants the praise of having a clean house and able to keep it clean but doesn’t do anything with the kids. Why she’s never with them by herself is strange to me. And why is Jamie not back in work? Has he actually ever worked?
He had a good job, I think he's actually a very clever bloke with so much potential in the job he had.. He left to do a years break. Never been mentioned since. He's too famous to work (so Sophie thinks) she's defo the one not allowing him work, it's pathetic. He's nothing but her witch now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I truly belive Ronnie hasn't done anything like that. He's still strapped in a highchair to eat so he can't run off and make a mess (Don't come at me if you're 2 year old is its just opinion and I think he's MORE than capable to get a booster seat and sit at the diner table) she still feeds him so he doesn't make a mess. He's never alone incase he does something cos she wants a Instagram perfect home instead of realistic. When they go to a park they don't just sit on the bench a few meters away and let him mooch on the equipment for 5 minutes,let him breathe, let him be independent. He's constantly got a shadow. I don't think he knows how to be cheeky, he's just a puppet.
My kids are not naughty in the slightest, they're sooooo cheeky. My girls are divas. Sassy. Proper payback for me being a little bleep as a kid, they're just amazing kids and I'm so bleeping blessed and I'm so in love but I'm only 28 and I'm defo going grey from them lol.. Ronnie seems quiet and just a bit lost 247, very robotic.

He had a good job, I think he's actually a very clever bloke with so much potential in the job he had.. He left to do a years break. Never been mentioned since. He's too famous to work (so Sophie thinks) she's defo the one not allowing him work, it's pathetic. He's nothing but her witch now.
This. Also you’re right kids that age are cheeky. They’re not naughty, they’re kids doing exactly what kids should be doing.
My heart breaks for how restricted Ron is. He’s going to grow up with anxiety because of the way they’re parenting him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh now keep up! Did you not see the HUGE MESS Inch told Ron to clear up! The kids a nightmare! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He was in sales..hello shoppers..
Now he’s just a lazy , slimes bastard helping his wife fleece their vulnerable followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t you refuse to sleep in that creepy nursery especially with the giant stuffed giraffe 🦒 that has no bleeping face watching over you 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This. Also you’re right kids that age are cheeky. They’re not naughty, they’re kids doing exactly what kids should be doing.
My heart breaks for how restricted Ron is. He’s going to grow up with anxiety because of the way they’re parenting him.
It's heartbreaking how so out of tune she is with her own son. It's just not normal. I do just want to give him a cuddle because has he ever had a real cuddle? a REAL cuddle. Off her..... He defo has off Jamie but has he off his mam? My 8 year old always says he loves cuddles off dad but there's nothing like mamas cuddles.
My 4 year old come over to me earlier and was sat cuddling me so tightly, I was stroking her back. No one said anything for a few minutes it was just a in the moment cuddle. When she had enough I said oh that was so beautiful, I love you. She always grabs my cheeks so hard pulls my face to hers and goes OOOOOO I LOVE YOU!
I hope Ronnies experienced that 💔 it makes me feel a bit ill at the thought of him not tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.