Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was gifted when her house was extended when Ronnie was born, so its only 2yrs old, but thats what she gets spraying tit all over it rather than clean it.
Not once has she ever shown anyone how to clean a sofa, because clearly she doesn't.

I've got kids and a big dog who we allow on the sofa and mine doesn't look anything like that because we take care of it.
I suppose when you've invested money you've actually had to earn from getting off your arse everyday, you have more motivation to look after your possessions
This.

I wouldn't fancy sitting on that sofa - chances are you'd end up either smelling like stinky dog or stinky Sophie 🤪🤪🤣🤣
I'd probably get a mixture of nits and fleas.. Dirteeehhhhhhhhhh

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He was allowed paints once - well I say he was allowed but of course the whole experience was totally orchestrated and choreographed by Grinch! She had paints and paper and clingfilm and she barely let Ronnie's hands anywhere near them, preferring to do all the painting herself so there was no risk of any mess! I think the whole thing would have lasted 10 minutes tops!
Then the 2nd she let him do it , we thought yay she's getting better.. No it was all for an AD😒😒😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe an idea to put some colouring books or crayons in the table for R rather than her books. She is so self-centered it's so crass!
She also has the magazine with her face on it there to make matters worse 😂 I get being proud of something you’ve achieved, but Christ. I don’t even have my degree framed. Although I probably should considering it took a hell of a lot more effort that her success 😂

Reactions: 26
Just catching up.

I imagine Sopha's sofa feeling dead grubby with crusty mugshot spills stuck to it.

Also, Inch deffo dunks his dilly in the willy beaker 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it weird she doesn’t have an office. She’s running a business from home so why doesn’t she have a designated work space? That’s the perfect place to hang your magazine covers in frames, have your books on display etc
Her “office” is that manky smelly old sofa.

Reactions: 42
I find it weird she doesn’t have an office. She’s running a business from home so why doesn’t she have a designated work space? That’s the perfect place to hang your magazine covers in frames, have your books on display etc
Her “office” is that manky smelly old sofa.
Because she doesn’t actually do enough work to need one is my guess. Don’t need an office to film Instagram stories. She’s even admitted herself that she lets her emails pile up so her “work” can’t be that important.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because she doesn’t actually do enough work to need one is my guess. Don’t need an office to film Instagram stories. She’s even admitted herself that she lets her emails pile up so her “work” can’t be that important.
True. She must have written her book of blank pages and her memwah on a sofa though. It’s just weird.

True. She must have written her book of blank pages and her memwah on a sofa though. It’s just weird.
Her books hardly a masterpiece though her memoir and the first one she wrote are literally the same thing she even plagiarises herself ffs 😂 doubt they took much planning. Her editor and manager probably do most of the work

Her books hardly a masterpiece though her memoir and the first one she wrote are literally the same thing she even plagiarises herself ffs 😂 doubt they took much planning. Her editor and manager probably do most of the work
That’s my point really, if she was doing all this work she says you’d need an office.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And her ghost writer 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Her “work” for the Tesco tat range consisted of circling things and ticking boxes. At most for her briefs she “reads” some powerpoints on the “sccchhhhieeensssseee” of a fairy pod or whatever she promotes. She can do all of that from the comfort of her grotty sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just catching up.

I imagine Sopha's sofa feeling dead grubby with crusty mugshot spills stuck to it.

Also, Inch deffo dunks his dilly in the willy beaker 🤮🤮🤮
He could dunk his inch in a test tube and it'd still be like chucking a welly up an alley! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does this woman give a crap about her beloved pickle? How many times do ‘celebs’ have to be reminded to have properly fitted straps that sit on the chest and not floppy. If she got in an accident he could fly/drop out ( depending on if the car rolls). 🙄 this isn’t the first time and I wont settle for her playing a ritzy card. 4 children in, she should know better. It’s literally the difference between life and crippling injuries or death 💀
When ever I hear SS calling Rex Pickle. All I can think of Pickled Rick from Rick and Morty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.