Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he does.Trained actor,real life skills.He grew up in a tough part of London.Local acting school saw alot of the kids come good.The Kemps,Linda Robson,Pauline Quirke,Kathy Burke,Natalie Cassington,Gillian Taylworth other names escape my addled brain.

Hoppin, can I call you that😘
Problem is,I can only dispell all the nonsense in her lapsed "memoir" and the podcasts.Do I have access to photographic evidence?Yes I do.
As for Fiddlydiddlyyahoolovesapool-it's not her thread?😒
Do I have photographic interest?Maybe I do.
So let’s start a Freda thread. Come on guys make it happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh duck off you fake twit. She must go through a tit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

View attachment 645110
I imagine she makes him finish off in the bathroom. It upsets me that I’m even thinking about that!🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So what time do you think she will re-post Stacey’s story with some sickly comment about her “best Bubs”? Tricky one to schedule with the football tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she will be raging about SS having a girl.
Not because she would like a little girl because like others have said she is far too jealous and couldn't stand not being jaymeee's number 1 girl, but because it's just something else that SS has that she hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’d say she’s raging 😂😂😂 Congratulations through gritted teeth are never easy

Reactions: 13
Why are all “influencers” compulsive liars? One of her kids, the one with the make up account, has posted on her stories saying “I’m just curling my eyelashes today. I don’t want to use any mascara because my lashes are really sparse at the moment” and in the very next story, literally 10 seconds later, she’s flogging some horrendously expensive mascara. WTF? Do they honestly think that no one will notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why are all “influencers” compulsive liars? One of her kids, the one with the make up account, has posted on her stories saying “I’m just curling my eyelashes today. I don’t want to use any mascara because my lashes are really sparse at the moment” and in the very next story, literally 10 seconds later, she’s flogging some horrendously expensive mascara. WTF? Do they honestly think that no one will notice?
it’s the same with Hinch and her bullshit, the sheep just don’t seem to connect all this, we’re the only sane ones I swear! 😆

Reactions: 18
I wonder what attention seeking shite she will come up with today to try and take some of the shine off SS.
Haven't had a TROLLZZZ story for awhile...... :sleep:
Get the dog bed prepped and fake tears flowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine she makes him finish off in the bathroom. It upsets me that I’m even thinking about that!🤮
Time for a repost of this Mumsnet classic from a few years back. Too far back for it to have been Sopha but she will pinch the idea and make a baaarrrrrssskkkit for it.
2850E3B3-0F94-42E6-8E5E-95679537DE25.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I bet hinch is still feewwwmin this morning.

All those comments from the “huns” are just bleeping mental. I swear they live in a fantasy land where they sit anxiously waiting for a post from SS or Hinch and crack one off in delight when they get the post. bleeping tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those photos Inch has put on is she surgically attached to Lonnie does she know she can actually leave his side and give some attention to recently cast aside Son

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sharing a post that's 2 days old cos they're not happy with the numbers. Pathetic.

You do get the odd glimpse and angle of Sophie, like the one he's just shared, where she's actually rough af and dead long faced, you can just tell she really is alllll filters.

And ofcourse Henry is claiming his space. You duck off over there a bit Ron there's no room for you to cuddle into mummy xoxoxo

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.