Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Freda's fiddling fingers first hand ,well I remember her second one too if you know what I mean?
She was always fiddling in something-I'm not saying she fiddled with Fanny directly but I do remember her being a bit of a nuisance. Soph has certainly inherited fingers with potential to fiddle.
SPILL 👏 THE 👏 TEA 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Apparently now not only are Ron and Len going to best mates, but they’re also going to be best mates with all Stacey’s kids and Len and princess pickle are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend

Excuse me while I go vomit
Such a school girl comment to make isn’t it? I’m embarrassed for her. She’s so jealous that all she can do is try and piggyback off SS’s success, like a desperate cling-on. 🤢

Reactions: 29
I remember Freda's fiddling fingers first hand ,well I remember her second one too if you know what I mean?
She was always fiddling in something-I'm not saying she fiddled with Fanny directly but I do remember her being a bit of a nuisance. Soph has certainly inherited fingers with potential to fiddle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I met a new member of staff at work today.
My other colleague said she loves labelling everything in her home and has a label maker.
New colleague walks in and whips out her label maker.
Me: “ oh god, please tell me you’re not a hincher ? “
Her: “ what’s a hincher ? “
Me: “ that is the right answer. “ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Does anyone else get the feeling Swashy can't actually stand the Grinches??

• Heart
Reactions: 114
Anyone else read this completely wrong at first? 😂😱🙈
Haha I read it wrong twice and only fell in reading your comment 😂😂😂 mind you I've just got in and a bit worse for alcohol but can't believe I read it wrong while thinking what the duck Bunnykins ???!!!😂
Note to self if you can't tell a wank from a walk you're in trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mrs Hinch #406 - Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Winning thread title by moi, thanks guysss my heart is grinning.

Recap

Jamie posted a video of his free musketeers ‘avin a warrrk.
This consisted of the oaf yelling Maaaaaaanzzzzz at little Ronnie who was on a buggy board of the pram that Sophie was struggling to push. Sophie was wearing her showbiz sunnies even though it was gloomy so the paps couldn’t see her.

Back at Castle Greyskull and Jamie wasn’t done with his updates for us so we were treated to a photo of Ron in his England kit (dad Is determined he’ll like footie) and a video of Henry with his knob out and a duck off Inch expression on his face.

He then uploaded a staged video of Sophie looking massively pissed off - though pensive and sad was probably what she was going for - sat in the gazeeeeebo from Ron’s party scrolling on her phone. We were supposed to believe she didn’t know he was filming her. This is a trick pulled out by Hinch and Inch when they’re after sympathy.

Gushing sheep flocked to say how much they miss Soph, her voice, everything! And Jamie continued to try and flog their crap podcast. It’s dead mate. Over. Gone.

As if by magic Little Lennie rewarded his mummazzzz with a perfectly timed “first smile” which was posted on her grid at 7pm on Thursday - prime engagement time, you learned fast little Len.
Sophie took to the comments to coo over her sheep and tell them how much she misses them and how hard it is looking after two kids - with only a stay at home witch / husband and Freda Fiddle Fingers on 24 hour call . She also claimed she smiles and cries every day.

She then posted a video of Ronnie who has in her words “decided to be a baby again” the little fella was rolling about on Len’s changing mat with a dummy in his mouth squealing. “He has never had a dummy before!” proclaimed Hinch despite the fact there’s been videos of him with one and there’s a photo of him with a dummy in his mouth on her grid.
Sophie doesn’t find the fact her toddler is clearly craving her attention an issue though, no she just cackles in his face as usual.

She rounded off Thursday evening with a schmaltzy quote about how great her sheep are / she is and a huge close up of Lennie hazzzz foooooootzzzzz.

On Friday Sophie’s BFF Stacey Solomon and her fiancé Joe Swash announced their baby is a little girl.
Hinch of course made the announcement all about herself, she was crying, but her heart was smiling!
She already has plans for the unborn child declaring Lennie & Princess Pickle will be a new double act like #RonAndrex.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
I LOVE LOVE your recaps they crack me up

RonAndrex HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think swash has two brain cells to rub together tbh
I think he does.Trained actor,real life skills.He grew up in a tough part of London.Local acting school saw alot of the kids come good.The Kemps,Linda Robson,Pauline Quirke,Kathy Burke,Natalie Cassington,Gillian Taylworth other names escape my addled brain.

100 threads since The Fash reveal. Come on @fannysjohnny, this is your time!
Hoppin, can I call you that😘
Problem is,I can only dispell all the nonsense in her lapsed "memoir" and the podcasts.Do I have access to photographic evidence?Yes I do.
As for Fiddlydiddlyyahoolovesapool-it's not her thread?😒
Do I have photographic interest?Maybe I do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I love that baby Rex is the only one who’s realised he’s in the presence of a lunatic

View attachment 645130
View attachment 645131
Don't kill me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm deaddddd ffs

But I bet she doesn’t go through as many tissues as jimbobnojob does in the garage 💦🍆 😬
He blatantly pinched the pair of towels from the Mandarin Oriental... Kleenex won't do it. he's backed up. Sophie is too prude..you know that same hotel they set of on a 'journey' to only for it to be in Hyde Park before disclosing/advertising it to the beloved shoppers at like £600 per room 4 days after. 😂😂 twit&twit..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
what the hell is the last sheep on about too? You only have to try three times for a girl. 1) that’s just utter nonsense 2) This is Stacey’s 4th child!
Also she had miscarriages too so they could have been boys....this may be the 6th, 7th etc trying.
What a stupid thing to say. Idiots

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I love that baby Rex is the only one who’s realised he’s in the presence of a lunatic

View attachment 645130
View attachment 645131
Ronnie looking disinterested and pissed off! 😂

Does anyone else get the feeling Swashy can't actually stand the Grinches??
I think Joe tolerates them and if he never had to see them again I think it would be too soon! 😂 Joe and Gimpy Jim have nothing in common except the fake friendship between Grinch and Stacey. I bet Joe cringes when they have to meet up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Knowing how much drama her comments cause it irks me that she puts public congratulations on posts. It's only her comments where people start kicking off and it's embarrassing.
This Penny and Lennie nonsense... Honest to God. What do these Hinchers smoke? Or is Feminism not a thing anymore. Let Lennie and the new Swash be their own people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Knowing how much drama her comments cause it irks me that she puts public congratulations on posts. It's only her comments where people start kicking off and it's embarrassing.
This Penny and Lennie nonsense... Honest to God. What do these Hinchers smoke? Or is Feminism not a thing anymore. Let Lennie and the new Swash be their own people.
I was just about to say the same thing! Wherever Hinch comments, a war of attrition breaks out! Surely she must read back through comments and recognize that she's the common denominator when total strangers start arguing viciously between themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone literally replied to her comment on SS post saying why does she feel the need to make it all about her and they’re all crying troll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Haha the be kond brigade fighting it out in the comments 😂 never happens in any other comments does it…then again I didn’t see anyone else making it about themselves like Hinch does 🙄

Reactions: 18
Hinch.. I'm crying and my heart is smiling.. Well that's one quote she hasn't pinched.. Thick as duck statement from the best selling author once again 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.