Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else crack up at the name Freda Fiddlefingers? I just randomly start laughing about it throughout the day. 😂😂
This happens to me since someone posted about Ronnieblesshim being sown into the Peter Rabbit hot pants
😂😂😂 I read tattle before bed & every night since it was posted I’ve gone sleep giggling!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sharing a post that's 2 days old cos they're not happy with the numbers. Pathetic.

You do get the odd glimpse and angle of Sophie, like the one he's just shared, where she's actually rough af and dead long faced, you can just tell she really is alllll filters.

And ofcourse Henry is claiming his space. You duck off over there a bit Ron there's no room for you to cuddle into mummy xoxoxo
Thought the exact same thing- get fat dog slim off the sofa & cuddle your actual human son 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Time for a repost of this Mumsnet classic from a few years back. Too far back for it to have been Sopha but she will pinch the idea and make a baaarrrrrssskkkit for it.
View attachment 645591
Penis Beaker!!! Wtaf?
Go the bathroom together! Surely you can wait 5 mins without “dunking”?
be just my luck wake up in the night & down that beaker thinking it was my own water 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Why is Ron holding a phone to watch, when they have a huge television in front of them?

Reactions: 10
Somehow she found my second account and blocked that too! So she is definitely reading here because I wrote last night, you can block me but I still see you zopha, I have a second account 😂
So she's blocked that one too but I have no idea how she's figured it out as I literally follow random people and only follow about 40! I dont even follow my own main account!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ron in the banished to the corner while Mummazzzzzz gives preference to a dog. Its sad to look at 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That poor boy only allowed a phone in the grey lounge, not 1 single toy. Disgusting 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.