Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? Was this you?! Whoever it is I love them!
what the hell is the last sheep on about too? You only have to try three times for a girl. 1) that’s just utter nonsense 2) This is Stacey’s 4th child!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Such a bunch of weirdos. Already suggesting she call her Penny coz it rhymes with Lennie...like what planet are these people on. And I actually don't think they know what the word troll actually means, they throw it around like confetti if someone even asks a question! Jeeeeze they bug me....
Edit to say- Sorry though this was the SS thread....they could actually merge at this stage soz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Who is the walloper saying ‘you need to just try 3 times for a girl’ , this is Stacey’s 4th baby ffs or can they not count?

I love whatever Hinch does Stacey does it just a little bit better!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who is the walloper saying ‘you need to just try 3 times for a girl’ , this is Stacey’s 4th baby ffs or can they not count?

I love whatever Hinch does Stacey does it just a little bit better!
Think it was aimed at hinch, as in just keep spouting them out until you get a girl....like who are these morons!

Reactions: 15
Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Hinch household tonight 🤣
She may have made out she's all smiles and sunshine about Stacey's news but deep down she is probably seething with jealousy 💚😅and the fact she has been royally trumped by her frenemy 🤪🤪
Live footage from castle greyskull 😜
A855D8BF-8C58-4C8E-94F8-EFC4D2CF2A38.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Oh duck off you fake twit. She must go through a tit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

View attachment 645110
Omg the desperation....

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else crack up at the name Freda Fiddlefingers? I just randomly start laughing about it throughout the day. 😂😂
I remember Freda's fiddling fingers first hand ,well I remember her second one too if you know what I mean?
She was always fiddling in something-I'm not saying she fiddled with Fanny directly but I do remember her being a bit of a nuisance. Soph has certainly inherited fingers with potential to fiddle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up.

I'm sorry what? Is it looked down upon to clean up and not have to roll around in that while you sleep?
It was a tongue in cheek joke! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Soph would want a girl she is the princess!!!!
She will be more annoyed and irritated by the attention this is taking from her.

Sunday or Monday she will be having her breakdown!
She will be claiming alsorts to get back some attention.

I suspect hinch farm will be later this year, around SS upcoming birth announcement.

Reactions: 25
Apparently now not only are Ron and Len going to best mates, but they’re also going to be best mates with all Stacey’s kids and Len and princess pickle are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend

Excuse me while I go vomit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.