Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not trying to be funny but she genuinely seemed so much happier when it was just her, Jamie, the dog and her insta account. Sure she tries to portray that her life is complete now and she’s living her “mum of boys dream” but I don’t believe any of it for a second. She probably enjoys the free gifts that’s about it
My current theory about what’s happened is; She promised herself she’ll do things different this time with Lennie but the worst has happened & she still feels like she did Ronnie. Zero bond.
That’s probably what the guilt is really about.

All that bathing him in the lounge is prob being supervised by ma & Jamie in an attempt to help her, we’re just not getting told that bit.

If that is the case they’re all bloody disgusting. Why film it?! Full focus should be on them poor boys & that mad cows mental state. duck Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes it is a sensitive topic .... my child has high functioning autism and I find it amazing that there are so many experts on the topic tbh .
I’d suggest if you don’t like this being discussed and find it triggering that you don’t read this thread as it comes up often.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just what I wanted to see before breakfast. Soph tonguing the dog 🤮

It doesn’t go unnoticed Sopha how you never show any real affection to your children as you do the mutt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If only she showed a fraction of genuine affection to her humans.
She was practically snogging the dog.

Reactions: 20
Also does anyone else think to get away from Instagram she will make a massive announcement about she just can’t deal with the tattle trollzzzzz anymore. It’s making her so anxious and depressed. When in actual fact it’s the only excuse to leave insta as she can’t come out and say “well shoppers thanks for the millions of pounds but we’ve had enough now and can’t be arsed anymore. Byeeeee”
Oh yes, we will definitely be the fall guys even though she chooses to read here (👋 Soph). I’m willing to take one for the team if it means she fucks off.

Seriously if I were her I would say “Adios witches!”, invest my millions wisely and drop out of the need to be Insta perfect all the time. Everything is so staged, even the plandid posts from Inch. She never shows her true self like Stacey does sometimes, in all it’s messy/disorganised glory (love her or dislike her for it). The pressure to be perfect and ‘on’ all the time must be immense. She has also discovered she can’t control the co-stars and those two boys will not be manipulated into being what she thinks they ought to be. Not without breaking their spirit anyway.

You’ve got two healthy sons Sopha, just enjoy them and your millions.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s annoying me so much at the moment. I had a pretty traumatic birth with my second and had really bad after pains and so much bleeding for the first week(not 6 because that’s not normal soph 🙄) to the point where I almost passed out. And I was completely on my own. A few days after giving birth I was back to doing the 30 minute walk to school with the pram. Taking both kids with me to the eldests hospital appointments. Trying to find time to play with the older one while the baby slept so she didn’t feel left out. And here’s Sophie complaining about how hard she has it while she has a husband at home all the time and her mum on call

Reactions: 11
Yes it is a sensitive topic .... my child has high functioning autism and I find it amazing that there are so many experts on the topic tbh .
So you have to be an expert to realise there is a problem?

Doesn't take a genius to read what milestones children should be hitting, when and when a delay (or multiple delays) could indicate a problem.

Reactions: 8
No one think their experts lol, no one has once said we know for sure like I said we are not professionals but when hundreds of people say and see the same thing in Ronnie then it kinnnnnnda says for itself, so many other parents on here have children with additional needs and alot of them compare their own child to Ronnie such as his obvious speech delay which is the main thing we all bring up.
That's up to you if you can't see any delays in Ronnie, none of us pick him apart at all, we care about Ronnies well being more than his own mother so it seems, we just notice things and share our concern in hopes that Sophie will actually do something about it. If you want to take offence by genuine concern from people then by alllll means you do that. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I too have a child with autism and I see a fair few similar traits. A lot of people have felt the same way about their children with ASD.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she is showing less and less of Ronnie due to it becoming more obvious that he may have some additional needs. It is literally nothing to be ashamed of.

On another note, I really don't understand why Inch doesn't work. Even the most famous of people have spouses that work. When he does eventually go back to work, how will he explain the gap in his CV. Will he say he was a stay at home dad? Manager to his wife or just Mrs Hinch's little witch.
“Social media SUPERSTAR”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does not realise how lucky she is with the supports and resources she has to hand. Hubbie at home, parents around the corner, makes my blood boil that she is moaning. I had none of these supports as I am sure many others didn’t either but we all get on with it! She is not at all natural with the kids, it’s so staged and robotic, that post with the bath 🙄 I got the impression she was pi22ed off with Jammy. And as for that witches finger 😳

Reactions: 6
She shows more genuine affection to that flea bag than she does her own child! Excuse me I just go and throw up!

Reactions: 16
So you have to be an expert to realise there is a problem?

Doesn't take a genius to read what milestones children should be hitting, when and when a delay (or multiple delays) could indicate a problem.
Agree, I’m not an expert just a mother and have had over 40 years experience with kids in my family and work👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, that made me want to throw up. It was like watching an awkward private moment 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.