Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Ive worded it wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️
Report it and it’ll get took down
I totally get what you mean. It’s all her family and her friends, even if you don’t see them physically. I’ve heard her mention his mum and dad once in 2 years and his sister and her brother in law never. Now that’s weird🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
She didn’t even look like she enjoyed that licking fest. She was grimacing the whole way through. He didn’t want to lick her. She didn’t want to be licked. Yet they continued with it for a good 30 seconds. I’m confused. That was quite possibly the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen her do….
This paragraph has really tickled me, so true! I felt like I was watching in disbelief for a good few minutes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t even look like she enjoyed that licking fest. She was grimacing the whole way through. He didn’t want to lick her. She didn’t want to be licked. Yet they continued with it for a good 30 seconds. I’m confused. That was quite possibly the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen her do….

God forbid she wake up and say “morning everyone, up bright and early ready for the day. Going to get ourselves out for some adventures.” Nope. Poor poor Sophie rose who is so sad she has to snog her dog.
I reckon the look on her face on that video is what Inch sees every time he suggests an early night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So are we gonna see our first human and dog wedding? I bet she doesn’t even get that close to Jamie. She’s definitely the kind of person who would share an ice lolly with her dog 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm sorry, but who gets up in the morning and thinks "I know, I'll force my dog to lick my face and film it and then upload it to insta".....like why would you do that? Cleaning sensation who let's dog (who licks it's own balls and arse) lick her face. Ewww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's posted some strange things. But this tops it for me.

Sophie... Are you ok, genuinely?

I honestly think her and JimBobNoJob are on the rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a weird witch. That was a total lust fest with Fatdog & very uncomfortable to watch. Just get on with the meltdown or bore off Insta for good.

• Haha
  • Sick
Meltdown coming in 3 - 2 - 1
I remember some drivel she spouted once about Lardsomes 'saving' her or some rubbish when she was feeling down. Think that's what the stories were about this morning. She is struggling at the minute. If we can see it you'd think SS would be reaching out like she did last time she is her 'friend' after all 🙄
They were best buds until hennerz mistook Rexs face for a piece of ham 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s just say this proves that Mummmazzz first born is the only one who gives her comfort.

I’ve got a theory on the current woe is me bollocks. She said she was ready to do more out of her comfort zone etc like TV - I think she thought the offers would come rolling in after that but she’s had zero interest. Add on to that SS is filming that tv show and it’s the perfect storm for Hinch to cry troll, having a hard time etc.
Has she cried troll recently though? I keep buying popcorn, but not seeing any crying troll posts. Am I missing them? Or is the tattle just wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting discussion going on with many accounts i follow about insta changing things. From what I'm understanding, stories are being removed and videos and reels are going onto your main feed. And static photos are also moving away from main feed. Wonder how and if this will affect Hinch🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4

God forbid she wake up and say “morning everyone, up bright and early ready for the day. Going to get ourselves out for some adventures.” Nope. Poor poor Sophie rose who is so sad she has to snog her dog.
Well on par with her mindlessly feeding him snacks as he lay on his back in her lap. I still get haunted by flashbacks of that 👀😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I’d suggest if you don’t like this being discussed and find it triggering that you don’t read this thread as it comes up often.
👆👆👆
I stayed away from this thread for ages because of this exact reason. It doesn't 'trigger' me or anything but sometimes gets a bit mumsnet for me and I'm not here for that, I just want to laugh at Hinch.

duck's sake... Just when I thought it was safe to come back 😂😂😂

Maybe it wouldn't be such an issue if she protected her children and kept them off Instagram 🤔 Nobody would comment either way then. Just a thought Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Errrrrrrr bleeping scruffy cow. I can't stand it when people let their dogs lick their face, i don't even let my cat, its dirtyyyyyy and we all know she hasn't gone to clean her face afterwards. So she smells of dog breath now 🤢

I wish she'd show Ronnie that type of affection. If someone give her a chance to turn back and go back to just her, Jamie and Henry, maybe another fatsomez - she'd say yes instantly. Those kids are nothing but an inconvenience to her. Massive shame.

I'm getting a bit bored of her just jumping I and out aswell, EITHER COME BACK OR TAKE LEAVE PROPERLY.

Well, on the plus side - at least he's too fat to reach his hole so there won't be any traces of poo in his doggy slobber

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I didn't need to see Jabba the Mutt and Princess Liar getting it on. I really didn't. Her birds nest was giving me unnecessary rage 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ we don’t need anymore reminding of who is your favourite child hinch. Fat mut slim also doesn’t need anymore kissing he needs walking love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.