Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she’d do something with that disgusting birds nest hair 🤮 just because she’s a mum of two doesn’t mean she has to be a skank 🤮 she’s not washed her hair but put lashes and makeup on? So she’s not even showered that’s gross

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hardly surprising when all her account is of her kidddzzzzzzz😂😂😂 she’ll never been a decent family account and she knows it, so either get back to cleaning or bore off👍
If she's stepping away from being the cleaning account that made her insta famous and moving towards a family account, the pair of them need to get a personality that doesn't involve feeling sorry for themselves super quick. There are many family accounts on TikTok in particular, and they are likeable and relatable people who are a joy to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wish she’d do something with that disgusting birds nest hair 🤮 just because she’s a mum of two doesn’t mean she has to be a skank 🤮 she’s not washed her hair but put lashes and makeup on? So she’s not even showered that’s gross
She always looks like she needs a bloody good hose down in the garden! I’m getting scents of fag, impulse, yeast, sweaty arse crack and mint imperial

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
First time posting on hinch thread but I had to share this!! Working mum? She wouldn’t know work if it hit her in the face 🤦🏼‍♀️
1FE66B25-B576-4D1F-8077-C69746D25766.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
A little bit off topic but…..

I always do a little memory photo album/box for my kids big birthdays, 18th, 21st, 30th.

It was my youngest sons 30th yesterday and his fiancee has kicked off with him because one of the photos was his first holiday romance. He was 12/13 she was 15. Stunning little girl with amazing boobs. His fiancee is very flat chested so that might be why she’s kicked off 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway, I can just imagine our Sopha kicking off about Jamies past relationships even if they were little teenage holiday romances.

I can see her being jealous of anyone who was in Jamies life before her, even just friends.

I know Jamies mam and dad probably dont want to be posted all over the internet but that doesn't stop them being mentioned… but they never hardly even acknowledge they exist.
Weird bleeping flex but ok...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eeuugghhhh🤢🤮 just get a room Soph, instead of posting a yucky video of you and your mutt for all the world to see!!! 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She didn’t even look like she enjoyed that licking fest. She was grimacing the whole way through. He didn’t want to lick her. She didn’t want to be licked. Yet they continued with it for a good 30 seconds. I’m confused. That was quite possibly the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen her do….

God forbid she wake up and say “morning everyone, up bright and early ready for the day. Going to get ourselves out for some adventures.” Nope. Poor poor Sophie rose who is so sad she has to snog her dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.