Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RayLou1

Do you know who have got their parenting and priorities absolutely spot on, who are in the same position as the Grinches - ie. Stay at home parents. Gaz Beadle and Emma McVey!
I say this because they have got 2 kids, only 18 months between them and their kids are NEVER without interaction, stimulation, days out etc etc.

I watched a video today of their youngest daughter, she has not long turned 1. She is saying all sorts and can sound out animals.

They never put a foot wrong with their children in my eyes. They dote on them. Dont use them as cash cows and just genuinely adore spending time and interacting with them!
I love them as parents I think it made Gary a different person he seems to be a great dad, they let the kids mess the house with enjoyment..

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sloppys

VIP Member
I find it weird she doesn’t have an office. She’s running a business from home so why doesn’t she have a designated work space? That’s the perfect place to hang your magazine covers in frames, have your books on display etc
Her “office” is that manky smelly old sofa.
She could have had a little office if she’d kept her dressing room but no she had to have that ridiculous landing 🙄 her house is so badly designed.

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
My 2 year old has never once slept through. Not once. Never. Not once. Nope. Never. Not even one night in two years. Kill me now.
How are you still standing? My LO woke up every 45 minutes until about 13 months I thought I was going to die. That’s something else Sopha never talks about, Ron’s sleep! I don’t have many mum friends but when I see/talk to the girls from my NCT course we always end up talking about sleep or the lack thereof!

It's like "with all due respect..."
Jesus! I’m not being funny, but do you know her 😂

The post of self-indulgent misery is simply for attention. I don’t think she truly knows what stress is. Anything more than nothing is what she considers a chore whereas others are muddling through each day on their own, living hand to mouth, no secure roof over their head and living each day as it comes.

She’s sat there in her extended crushed velvet home, with expensive handbags and gifted items, money in the bank, a husband home 24/7, a mother who seems to be there 24/7 and she claims she is struggling in a photo with a face full of make up having no doubt eaten lunch prepared by someone in a warm, dry house and a million in the bank?

That latest post is an insult, it’s disingenuous and it’s bloody offensive. She can’t read a room can she?
I’ve just watched Cathy Bourke’s program about money. Greyskulls need to switch their TV on and give it a watch! You can be famous, and rich but still be a decent human being, without trying to scam money out of single mother’s in council houses who believe your horrific fairytale

Last edited:

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
When is he going to go back to work? How is he not embarrassed to be unemployed and not providing for his family?
I’m guessing when we see the pre records of Him cleaning in the pink gloves and no tatoo he’s doing his bit, plus he does all the childcare🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
I know it’s common knowledge just how desperate and crazy the hinchers are - I mean that fact that they think Jamie looks young and handsome Is enough proof. But I stumbled across this on one of the hunch Facebook groups that I follow (just so I can laugh and some Of the shit these people do) and i Have no words!!! A vase on the bed what the actual 😂😂View attachment 649999
Major fire hazard. That crushed velvet trend needs to go in the bin.

Holly1977

VIP Member
I’ve noticed what is with him always wearing bloody caps..... she has gone from dressing as a literal baby still in onesies with feet ....to a wannabe teenage basketball player 😳😳😳
So then her prerecords aren’t so obvious with his hair length

Reactions: 8

Char2021

I wonder what attention seeking shite she will come up with today to try and take some of the shine off SS.
Haven't had a TROLLZZZ story for awhile...... :sleep:
Get the dog bed prepped and fake tears flowing.

• Haha

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Why is she be bathing Lenor on the floor in the living room again? Is she attached to that sofa with an umbilical cord so she has to stay next to it at all times?
Lol, "again"? It's the same time from where the photo was taken, they've not made anything fresh for weeks

Ah shit I stand corrected! Just caught up. Two outfits one bath, christ get back on the couch hun have a lie down

• Haha