Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again I would say that's a big baby for 6 weeks! Does she ever have anything else to share apart from Lennie? 🥱

Reactions: 8
Sick of her bleating on about how hard she's got it with 24hr help at home from her minions. My best friends husband died before their baby was born and is now going through grief and being a new mum. Here is Princess Sofa with her mum husband and every fucker else in her fairytale on tap whenever she needs it. duck off Sophie you inconsiderate PRICK. 'If I'm honest guys' well you're not are you, you're a lying spoilt witch and need a slap with reality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
So 6 weeks after having her second child she’s struggling so much that she can’t even post on insta? What the duck is she talking about? 😂😂😂 not like she’s in a job doing 12hr shifts in a hospital or something, sitting on her couch posting pics and stories is far too much for her, six weeks after her second child, with a house husband at home full time and a mum who lives around the corner? What? 😂 and what does she feel so guilty about? Not like she has to leave her kids to oh I don’t know, go to work or anything? Like honestly posting that in public knowing the problems that other people have in life I just despair 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just looked at that picture on the sofa…

Lennie/Len/Lenor looks a lot older than 6 weeks. A lot older. My nephew looked like that at 3 months. Not sure if that falls into the HinchSousChef timeline of events but he’s definitely older.

She’s making excuses about not coming back to the Gram - we know it’s because the new CC isn’t the age she says he is…

Also, If she is still having after pains - she should be talking to her doctor and getting checked out.

If she’s tearful - she should be talking to her doctor and health visitor.

She’s just a massive spoofer…and she’s been caught out

Reactions: 31
Why does she constantly poke them?

Sophie, there are other ways of interacting with your children that doesn't require you to jab your finger into their chest.

Also still having after pains? Yeah that won't be from childbirth - get yourself checked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
And duck off with your edited videos. Here she goes again with the "mummazz" tit.
She literally has no content to show anymore, has she, "let's be honest".
I'm not saying having two kids is easy. It's not. My 5 year old is the devil. Honestly, for a day I'll swap my two kids for hers and then she will see how "hard" it is.
But from personal experience, I found it easy to get into a routine. Child 1 went to bed at 7, whilst Baby slept, so I was able to sort Child 1 out and read a book. Bath times, I put them both in the BATH together. Washed Baby and changed Baby in the bathroom whilst also keeping an eye on Child 1.

Reactions: 18
How is it so hard etc etc but she still has time to sit and do her makeup, if ya gonna act like your in the real world and ‘this is reality’ bullshit then say how much help you get of Jamie and your mam.
I didn’t have the time to wipe me arse and that was with one kid

Reactions: 21
“If I’m honest…” but I will also perch on the back of the sofa and hold Lonnie in a very awkward way to ensure my arms don’t squish down at the sides and show any spare flesh whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's like groundhog day week. Every week we get a pic of Lennie and then either a motivational quote or saying how hard she's finding juggling two etc etc. That's literally it guyzzz.

Reactions: 22
Can she please cut Ronnie’s hair!!! I know some parents struggle with cutting kids hair but it needs cutting!! ✂
Some kids just can't cope with getting their hair cut, my eldest 2 were hysterical and I ended up just leaving it longer until they got a bit older

Reactions: 2
How is it so hard etc etc but she still has time to sit and do her makeup, if ya gonna act like your in the real world and ‘this is reality’ bullshit then say how much help you get of Jamie and your mam.
I didn’t have the time to wipe me arse and that was with one kid
Exactly. And if they have tummies full of turmeric and pastry and clean arses which she says is all that matters why is she still moaning? She says it’s so difficult but she wouldn’t have it any other way? So she wouldn’t want to be struggling less then? Makes sense 😂 and she just wants to show the reality behind the pic. Well why don’t you bleeping show it then? YOU HAVE A FULL TIME 40 SOMETHING YEAR OLD HOUSE HUSBAND AT YOUR BECK AND CALL honest to god WHAT is so bleeping hard that you can’t possibly post pics and stories to insta?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It might be nothing but it caught my eye his ear pops out a bit near the end, *I’m not saying anything is wrong with his ears* it’s just a odd place to hold while holding him
The video is on a loop as his ear jumps twice🙄🙄🙄 and more crap talking. Please give Lonnie a chance to talk properly in the future, bless him😕

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.