Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch, fuck off with those pointy fingers. In fact, just fuck off altogether. Thanks!

Reactions: 20
Not my finest work, but it had to be done….

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 14
Why can't she just speak normally to her kids, it's all high pitched squeals!

Reactions: 14
Are they real people messaging though? Or are they made up messages with the sole purpose of advertising at the heart of the posts? Hmmmm

Reactions: 9
I've just seen Inches stories. His little giggle makes me want to sew up my vagina and never touch a man again.

Reactions: 39
Why can't she just speak normally to her kids, it's all high pitched squeals!
My sil has always been the same and surprise surprise the children have grown up with rubbish conversational skills. Blank expressions or no acknowledgement atall usually

Reactions: 8
If she's still having after pains she best get to the doctor.. she's so full of shit

Reactions: 34
Been MIA for a bit but sorry lennie is a big kid? I mean I know our soph has giraffe legs but he looks sooo long in the sofa picture where she's holding him! Still firmly in hinchsouschef side for birth dates

Reactions: 15
Poking Lennie now
Maybe if she cut her nails,she wouldn't be afraid of touching her babies?

Reactions: 26
I like SS too but she's just the same as all the others, it's money that controls them, she deletes things that Tattle point out just like Hinch and she'd sell her soul on the gram, not saying she's not a good Mum or not a nice person but what we see online is orchestrated for her gain.

Reactions: 11
Been MIA for a bit but sorry lennie is a big kid? I mean I know our soph has giraffe legs but he looks sooo long in the sofa picture where she's holding him! Still firmly in hinchsouschef side for birth dates
He's certainly the biggest six week old I've ever seen .....

Reactions: 24
Oh shit! I was once one of those braggers, my gremlins slept all night from birth, still lazy shits now they're all grown up

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.