Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker82

Also does anyone else think to get away from Instagram she will make a massive announcement about she just can’t deal with the tattle trollzzzzz anymore. It’s making her so anxious and depressed. When in actual fact it’s the only excuse to leave insta as she can’t come out and say “well shoppers thanks for the millions of pounds but we’ve had enough now and can’t be arsed anymore. Byeeeee”

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Danielle0120

VIP Member
In that case shes a saddo😂😂😂
🤣🤣
I'm gonna stick with she blocked her, then she come on here cos she never misses a single page, seen her say she has a second and thought she's dead big and clever and blocked her second... I like to think she's the sad cunt i see her as in my head - it makes my heart smile xoxoxo

• Haha
Sharing a post that's 2 days old cos they're not happy with the numbers. Pathetic.

You do get the odd glimpse and angle of Sophie, like the one he's just shared, where she's actually rough af and dead long faced, you can just tell she really is alllll filters.

And ofcourse Henry is claiming his space. You fuck off over there a bit Ron there's no room for you to cuddle into mummy xoxoxo
Thought the exact same thing- get fat dog slim off the sofa & cuddle your actual human son 😒

• Sad

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Her heart cries and can smile and all kinds of other crap, she’s either a medical marvel or needs to get down to the nearest hospital pronto 🙄🤦‍♀️
Let's not forget the random health official with the lanyard who told her she could be bottled to cure all sorts 🤷‍♀️
I think depression was one of them?
Athletes foot,verrucas,twitching digits,phlegm to mention a few.

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Been MIA for a bit but sorry lennie is a big kid? I mean I know our soph has giraffe legs but he looks sooo long in the sofa picture where she's holding him! Still firmly in hinchsouschef side for birth dates 😂
He's certainly the biggest six week old I've ever seen .....

TheFabFader

VIP Member
They dress R like a mini teenager. It’s so weird. I don’t know why I’m so annoyed by it
Yet 6 months ago he was in those bloody awful rompers, like something from a history book. I don’t know which is worse , chav or giant baby 🤪
I’d love to see him in jeans and a checked shirt or chinos and a polo top…minus the embroidered name!

Attachments

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I still chuck my toddler in the sink 😂 purely cause it’s just a quick wash sometimes than having to sit on the bathroom floor for what feels like 8 hours while he “swims” from one end to the other 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gurlbye

Chatty Member
6 weeks after a normal delivery to still have afterpains? She needs medical advice not sympathy from her sheep 🙄

Reactions: 23

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
It's like groundhog day week. Every week we get a pic of Lennie and then either a motivational quote or saying how hard she's finding juggling two etc etc. That's literally it guyzzz.

Reactions: 22

freakshake

VIP Member
Those photos Inch has put on is she surgically attached to Lonnie does she know she can actually leave his side and give some attention to recently cast aside Son

• Sad

Emily1604

You're knackered but you somehow manage to put on a full face of slap for a photo. Gurl please! Your reality is not real life. 😏

Tui

VIP Member
This is how I feel to be honest. I wouldn't say I reaalllly like her or anything. She annoys me sometimes, especially the stupid laugh when she speaks but....I find it really hard to find fault in her parenting most of the time. She can be a scruff thats for sure but the kids are all really happy, active, thriving, they are allowed to be kids 100%. She doesn't strap them down for cuddle the bloody dog over her children. She finds a way to cuddle them all and she always finds ways to entertain them.
Hinch should be looking on her for tips and advice about way to interact with Ronnie and ways to play etc. People keep calling Grinch an inspiration but what exactly do people aspire from her? How to clean your home 😂 Everyone should be doing that anyway for basic hygiene purposes. Whereas with SS you can get inspiration sometimes, little crafts to do with the kids etc.

Hinch is fading fast and she knows it! The longer she stays away too, the harder its going to be for her to "come back" - not that she's ever really left! But she's going to have to do somethinf drastic for her "comeback" as everyone is over Lonnie by now!

What got me in this interview too. The way she says "We just help each other through this" - hang on love. Stacey was a proper celeb lonnnng before you showed up 😂
Stacey knows what she's doing, she doesn't need your help and she's marrying an actual proper celebrity too. An actor, presenter, he surely knows the industry to a T. You aint helping shit! You're a cling on and Swashy knows it too 😂

I reckon all the Loosewoman panel take the piss out of Hinch to Stacey on the sly. You can tell they see her as a joke!
If you struggle to criticise Stacey’s parenting check out her thread and the photos of how she buckles Rex in to his car seat

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Yes it is a sensitive topic .... my child has high functioning autism and I find it amazing that there are so many experts on the topic tbh .
I’d suggest if you don’t like this being discussed and find it triggering that you don’t read this thread as it comes up often.

• Heart