Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The likes on her grid posts are only slowing rising. It's only small numbers considering her 4mil following.

Reactions: 9
Already edited the post lmaooooo piss off

Her comment on the grid saying transitioning from 1 baby to 2 has hit her badly and she's crying alot everyday blabla. Bet she doesn't talk bout her struggles on her stories though. Yanoooo be relatable to some mummy's also feeling that way??? Boring
To be honest I’m amazed she didn’t crack it out in Spanish for her señors & seniorita followers
Holaaaaa sopha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit late the party here… not at all drawn in by the looking vulnerable in the gazebo bollocks. When she does things like this it usually just means there’s an announcement on the way with her that she knows might not go down that well. I still think she’ll come back off ‘maternity leave’ with I have something to show everyone… video then pans to new house.

Reactions: 22
Note the claw hovering over Lenaldo! She's probably been poking him and saying "what you doing? Duz you have tuftsandfutz Handsnomes manz?
Crying every day at almost 6 weeks after giving birth because it's a difficult transition from one child to two? Behave. Gimpy Jim and Fiddle Fingers are there 24/7, Ronnie barely noticeable to you since Lonnie came along and Wanker dog too fat to move very much from his default setting of "on the sofa, knob out" duck off! Go to the doctor, not bleeping Instagram! Clown!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m a bit late the party here… not at all drawn in by the looking vulnerable in the gazebo bollocks. When she does things like this it usually just means there’s an announcement on the way with her that she knows might not go down that well. I still think she’ll come back off ‘maternity leave’ with I have something to show everyone… video then pans to new house.
Somethings def brewing she’s buttering them up first with a picture of Lennie.
Her account is just boring now, they are any basic family. I’ll never understand the appeal

Reactions: 27
There was a woman called
Sophie Rose, whose husband Inch had a brand new nose.
Has a couple of kids and a fat fecking dog, she only became famous for pining her bog..
She lives in a castle, greyskull is the name, it's not a real home, just a set for her instafame.
She's filled it full of tat, changing the tit grey to tit beige
Shockinly shite taste considering her age..
Onwards and upwards there's a move on the cards, to a house bigger than Stacey's, with alpacas in her yard..
Maybe a pool, where inch now lingers, and we all know who with...Yes, Fredayahoo fiddle fingers...
These threads are dwindling, slow as feck, if you're reading Sopha, are you scratching your neck?
You're no longer relatable, your content's no more... Your sheep will desert you, that's for sure.
Your paid paid partnerships have replaced you, they're cutting their ties, they've had enough of your bullshit and lies
What have you left Soph for us to view?
Except Ronnie and Lennie that we know doesn't Rhyme, and fat Henry's lipstick, on show all the time.
Your hinch days are over, your sheep can now see...
It's a duck off from them and a piss off from me..
ATV 👍
Eta im hammered and missed a word out 🥴
😂 Absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lonnie is cute smiling and all. Of course. But to me that post (at 7pm) just felt rushed and desperate. Not checked her spag in the caption (don’t worry she will edit it 40 times anyway). They are pretty BIG first smiles. They look like smiles that have been “perfected” - call me cynical but they do.
It’s like she’s testing the water - what gets her more likes. Ronnie. Ronnie and Lonnie. Or just Lonnie.

I’m not a big fan either. Perhaps it’s all she’s being gifted 😉
It was gifted by Ali D

Reactions: 5
Poor Ron realising that the only way he will be able to get any attention is to regress back to being a 'baby'. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 43
So she’s fine after the drama of her gazeeebo breakdown. Shocker.
That kid looks so like it’s dad. Jamie would never get away with that one.

Reactions: 17
She will have to do something spectacular!! She's just boring. She's literally a housewife that cleans and the husband is a lazy twit who doesn't want to work.

Reactions: 14
R pretending to be a baby again 🙄 that’s not too hard for him when he’s still got that crappy nursery exactly the same as lonnies and she treats and talks to him like a bleeping baby still

• Sad
Why does she have to cackle like that? Why does she think it’s funny her toddler is trying to revert back to being a baby to get her attention? Why is she a twit?

• Sad
Reactions: 59
Probably because that's how he sees he'll get your attention too me like baby Lennie does 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sorry but Ronnie isn't a baby. She needs to put a stop to this act. I just find all so weird

Reactions: 24
The video of Ronnie has actually made me so sad. He's not happily playing babies, he looks confused and is being cackled at because she can't see wants going on in front of her :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.