Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of Ronnie has actually made me so sad. He's not happily playing babies, he looks confused and is being cackled at because she can't see wants going on in front of her :(
It's sad to see Ronnie just making a noise and not actual words.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
R pretending to be a baby again 🙄 that’s not too hard for him when he’s still got that crappy nursery exactly the same as lonnies and she treats and talks to him like a bleeping baby still
THIS 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
What kind of psycho decorates the nurseries exactly the same as each other just in different colours?! It’s like she doesn’t have a clue how to style or decorate. When she did it I was so embarrassed. Does tour head in

Reactions: 28
Aw Ronnie pretending to be a baby made me sad. Is that regression for attention? I remember when I had my second my first would pretend that he had a baby too and kinda copy me, not actually be the baby.

Reactions: 40
Poor Ron. It’s just bloody sad. Why can’t she interact normally with him and stop laughing at him?

Reactions: 40
Lurker here.. can someone tell me why her mum gets called fredafiddlyfingers if iv got that right? Iv obviously missed something somwhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯 first time posting so not sur

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just want to scoop poor Ronnie up. I find that really odd behaviour. My eldest never behaved in that way. She was almost a second mother wanting to help with her sister. Poor lamb

Reactions: 24
Was just coming on here to say about those comments 😳 I’ve just seen Ashley Cain has commented bless him, bet Sophie Rose hasn’t bothered with them since their previous baby passed away 😞
So sorry I meant precious not previous but I can’t edit my post 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot take another shot of that dog’s wot nots - the hell is wrong with her

Reactions: 17
That video of Ron broke my heart. It was like he just wanted his mummy to show him some love and attention. My guess is his feeling very left out with the new baby

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Does Ronnie say any words yet apart from squealing or grunting? She’s so mean to keep laughing at him that poor kid is so confused!

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Does Ronnie say any words yet apart from squealing or grunting? She’s so mean to keep laughing at him that poor kid is so confused!
She's never shown him speak. So we don't actually know. But my guess is he doesn't say many words

Reactions: 19
Poor Ronnie 🥺

I’m guessing not, which is why she plays music over the top of all her videos. She hides the only voice he has. 😢

he must get so frustrated.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I hate seeing videos of Ronnie now more than ever. Honestly feel so sorry for him. It’s like “here’s a video of my son trying to get my attention so I just decided to get the camera out and laugh at him” she’s a shocking mother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.