Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if these are some of the first comments on the photo she has posted today of her newborn. That would be enough for me to go private. No amount of £££ would be worth it. What sad lives these people lead.
Was just coming on here to say about those comments 😳 I’ve just seen Ashley Cain has commented bless him, bet Sophie Rose hasn’t bothered with them since their previous baby passed away 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
0D69BEA1-7DF2-4A84-A339-630F77376459.jpeg

Presume he means the news of her giving birth? Or is there some other news incoming that she hasn’t announced…?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
There was a woman called
Sophie Rose, whose husband Inch had a brand new nose.
Has a couple of kids and a fat fecking dog, she only became famous for pining her bog..
She lives in a castle, greyskull is the name, it's not a real home, just a set for her instafame.
She's filled it full of tat, changing the tit grey to tit beige
Shockinly shite taste considering her age..
Onwards and upwards there's a move on the cards, to a house bigger than Stacey's, with alpacas in her yard..
Maybe a pool, where inch now lingers, and we all know who with...Yes, Fredayahoo fiddle fingers...
These threads are dwindling, slow as feck, if you're reading Sopha, are you scratching your neck?
You're no longer relatable, your content's no more... Your sheep will desert you, that's for sure.
Your paid paid partnerships have replaced you, they're cutting their ties, they've had enough of your bullshit and lies
What have you left Soph for us to view?
Except Ronnie and Lennie that we know doesn't Rhyme, and fat Henry's lipstick, on show all the time.
Your hinch days are over, your sheep can now see...
It's a duck off from them and a piss off from me..
ATV 👍
Eta im hammered and missed a word out 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Wow that baby is Inch’s double ain’t he 😳 I thought Ronhasfutz was, but Lenor certainly is!

I just find her posts so dull and boring. As Sous said… it feels like she’s had to post something for the 7pm Thursday eve prime time engagement. Not sure why she’s promising she will be back soon? What will be the difference? Genuine question. 🤔

Reactions: 30
Wow that baby is Inch’s double ain’t he 😳 I thought Ronhasfutz was, but Lenor certainly is!

I just find her posts so dull and boring. As Sous said… it feels like she’s had to post something for the 7pm Thursday eve prime time engagement. Not sure why she’s promising she will be back soon? What will be the difference? Genuine question. 🤔
Ronhasfutz 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lonnie has been stamped by Inch! How considerate of him to time his first smile for 7pm on a Thursday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I checked social blade again. Te folowers are steadily going up in the 400’s still .. amazing isn’t it-‘, everyday the same!! Trying to remember what the figure was when she was trying to get to 4m it was a lot higher, but same sort of thing with similar numbers every day!
9789761F-BAE2-444F-998F-1158CF3063A1.png

Reactions: 8
Lonnie, the only baby to ever smile!
Who else is thinking nahhh Soph it's probably just wind🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What do you think she said to make him smile?

Haz handsome manz made mummaz rich yes he has, handsome cash cow number 2 has made mummaz and daddad very rich

Cute kid tho

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I checked social blade again. Te folowers are steadily going up in the 400’s still .. amazing isn’t it-‘, everyday the same!! Trying to remember what the figure was when she was trying to get to 4m it was a lot higher, but same sort of thing with similar numbers every day!
View attachment 643443
Definitely have a standing order set up

Reactions: 10
What do you think she said to make him smile?

Haz handsome manz made mummaz rich yes he has, handsome cash cow number 2 has made mummaz and daddad very rich

Cute kid tho
*whisper* as long as she didn’t make a joke to him about having a new bike… 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Already edited the post lmaooooo piss off

Her comment on the grid saying transitioning from 1 baby to 2 has hit her badly and she's crying alot everyday blabla. Bet she doesn't talk bout her struggles on her stories though. Yanoooo be relatable to some mummy's also feeling that way??? Boring

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.