Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Trybike is actually a great present for Ron. Now she needs to let him ride that back from ma’s on their walks.

Please tell me Inch was using auto captions and it couldn’t cope with his wideboy pronunciation… free lions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I could never feel sorry for her. She's just an attention seeking half wit coining it in with her fakery.
First time poster here but you can totally tell she knows she is being filmed and is ‘acting’

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Whys she acting like she doesn't know Jamie is recording her?
Clawing her neck as per
Her legs tho fukin hell sophie. You're like a lat 💔 not healthy at all. Extremely concerning to see.

Imagine Jamie actually was recording her off his own back and Sophie didn't know, he didn't and she did and we could Soph scrolling through tattle in the background

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
dunno if it’s just me but she honestly doesnt look well.. physically or mentally. Every single smile looks forced and she’s SO thin. She looks like she can barely push that pram..
Couldn't agree more. Her legs are sticks.

And she's just sat constantly having to touch something. Her neck, her necklace. Her phone. Constantly looking around. She can't settle over stuff 100 %, no quick stories for a while aswell. . I hope she gets help. I really do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Couldn't agree more. Her legs are sticks.

And she's just sat constantly having to touch something. Her neck met necklace. Her phone. Constantly looking around. She can't settle over stuff 100 %, no quick stories for a while aswell. . I hope she gets help. I really do.
It’s all for show though. She’s put herself out there with her muppet of a husband supposedly looking out for her 24/7. I’d rather direct my concern at more deserving folk.

Reactions: 9
That Trybike is actually a great present for Ron. Now she needs to let him ride that back from ma’s on their walks.

Please tell me Inch was using auto captions and it couldn’t cope with his wideboy pronunciation… free lions 🙄
Just coming here to say the same. I’d be embarrassed to even post this. Free the lions!

And it’s not a marquee, it’s a flimsy gazebo, you idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve fallen for Soph’s ‘wow is me’ act before and got burned so I remain sceptical. Her thighs are very slender as they were in that strange video of her bouncing around on the ball in The Labour Story v1.

However, let us not forget she could walk away from all this tomorrow and live comfortably on their ill gotten gains. Inch could return to work, she could stay at home and have her business on the side. Just like before but would no mortgage and millions in savings.

She chooses not to. She is as fame hungry as him, so together they are a dangerous combination. Not helped by Fredayahoo basking in her daughter’s reflected glory. She is a brand now. She belongs to P&G, but there is always a way out of these things rather than clinging onto fame.

If she is struggling with “all the madness going on” then her extended family are letting her down badly by not intervening.

But this is nothing new, it’s all been said before.

I may have had one or two cocktails to celebrate football coming home…I don’t even really watch the game but it would be rude to let Mr Hoppin celebrate alone

Yes! Was going to say. Another ride on for ronsomes. I had hoped for a balance bike for him but alas a posh trike it is.
I think that it is one of those balance trikes that can convert into a bike. Edited to add picture
DFF11903-6DB7-4757-A4CA-99C16C0720E3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Excuse my mum shame... My little boy is 27 l ol whats a balance bike???
it’s basically a bike without pedals. The child propels themselves with their feet and learns to balance themselves and gain confidence before progressing to a more traditional bike.

Reactions: 8
I’ve fallen for Soph’s ‘wow is me’ act before and got burned so I remain sceptical. Her thighs are very slender as they were in that strange video of her bouncing around on the ball in The Labour Story v1.

However, let us not forget she could walk away from all this tomorrow and live comfortably on their ill gotten gains. Inch could return to work, she could stay at home and have her business on the side. Just like before but would no mortgage and millions in savings.

She chooses not to. She is as fame hungry as him, so together they are a dangerous combination. Not helped by Fredayahoo basking in her daughter’s reflected glory. She is a brand now. She belongs to P&G, but there is always a way out of these things rather than clinging onto fame.

If she is struggling with “all the madness going on” then her extended family are letting her down badly by not intervening.

I may have had one or two cocktails to celebrate football coming home…I don’t even really watch the game but it would be rude to let Mr Hoppin celebrate alone

I think that it is one of those balance trikes that can convert into a bike. Edited to add picture View attachment 640618
Just posted the same😊

Attachments

Reactions: 5

I think that it is one of those balance trikes that can convert into a bike. Edited to add picture View attachment 640618
Yes just googled it. To be fair that’s a decent present. If I’d known they existed I would have got one for my son when he turned 2. Instead I got him a second hand balance bike. it did the job though!
This Trybike costs £105-140. So was that as well as the digger hinch 😉😉.
Also what’s this outside the gazebo?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Had to come here to say it as have no one else to say it to, Chloe the new girl on Love Island, is it just me who thinks she looks like Hinch...

Reactions: 7

£140?! And it's boring colours as per 😴
I got my daughter one for 50 quid a couple year back and there's no bloody difference, 2 in 1 balance to bike! Ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.