Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno what's come over me but I really felt sad for Soph sat outside in the rain all on her own. Why is he even filming that and not asking if she's OK? Like she really doesn't seem OK there.

She looks proper stressed out clawing at her neck like that.
Don't waste your energy. They did this before when she staged being so thoughtful by the fire pit.
It's totally staged and all for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I watched that last one sound down but she looks a bit deranged…, clawing her neck. Looking at her phone briefly. Then away and then back at her phone.
I too would happily sit out on a mild evening under a gazebo in the rain (ideally with a glass of wine) but That just looked odd.Very odd.

Reactions: 34
Inch is so OTT tries so hard to get a response from Ronaldo. Maybe call him by his actual name not a made up meaningless bit of crap? Poor kid is just so vacant.
But what a riveting video that is, the excitement of their life 🙄 Oh my ❤ I can't COOOOPE 🤣
He called his son “Manzz” - What the actual?

Reactions: 17
I watched that last one sound down but she looks a bit deranged…, clawing her neck. Looking at her phone briefly. Then away and then back at her phone.
I too would happily sit out on a mild evening under a gazebo in the rain (ideally with a glass of wine) but That just looked odd.Very odd.
They had a row!!!! Id Put money on it... You jel Jimbobbettingslipslob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because it was staged! She’s was dying not to look 😂
And tbh there’s no way you’d sit there and not see Jamie out the corner of your eye, it’s human nature to look
So werid. Don’t ever consider going into acting hinch! Your tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I dunno what's come over me but I really felt sad for Soph sat outside in the rain all on her own. Why is he even filming that and not asking if she's OK? Like she really doesn't seem OK there.

It’s a set up. Troll meltdown incoming in 3..2..1..

Reactions: 33
Oh my how staged lol acting as if she doesn't know he's recording pahahahaha they must think we were born yesterday😂

Reactions: 20
If that was me sitting out there in the pouring rain, my husband would ask me if I'm okay. Or atleast, what the hell I was doing. She looks psychotic. She doesn't look right to me.

Reactions: 32
I think she knows damn well he is filming her in the gazebo and is looking for attention from her sheep.."why is she sitting outside when it's raining and looking thoughtful? Hope she's OK?? Nasty trolls.. " etc
Tedious.

They had a row!!!! Id Put money on it... You jel Jimbobbettingslipslob.
It’s either completely staged or row about football. I’m leaning towards staged
She needs a troll rant. All she will have done is sent people here to see what we are saying.
well hello visitors - we have said Lonnie is cute. Hinch has looked healthy in some photos. Unhealthy in others. We’ve said it’s a shame she photoshops her husband and shared our concerns for Ronnies development. Yep. Nusty aren’t we.

Reactions: 42

Don’t, that is exactly what she wants. Nothing gets posted without her say so. That plandid is a precursor to her next troll rant. She uses the same modus operandi every single time. She just has to wait until Stacey’s collection drops to ramp it up

What an utter cock of a man. "Come on you free lions". Jesus christ no knob... go get a bleeping job you absolute gormless waste of bleeping space. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is Lenor in the seat part of the pram when he's a newborn?
Thank you! I’ve been thinking this. My 12 week old is still in the bassinet FFS and will be until 6 months/9kg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because it was staged! She’s was dying not to look 😂
And tbh there’s no way you’d sit there and not see Jamie out the corner of your eye, it’s human nature to look
So werid. Don’t ever consider going into acting hinch! Your tit 😂
I knew it was coming
Screenshot_20210629-081253_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210629-081134_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210629-080942_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210629-080924_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210629-080654_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210629-080556_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210629-080924_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Save your sympathy she's well known for getting inch to film her "secretly", remember her sitting on a wall rocking back and forth like an asylum inmate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.