Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been reading Georgia's post and the comments that inevitably followed from when Grinch responded! Why would she need to be seeking reassurance that it's perfectly normal to not spring back to your pre pregnancy shape and size the minute you've had a baby? She's not fooling me into thinking she's eating proper nutritious food for herself and to sustain her milk supply. We all know her diet will consist of mugshots and spaghetti hoops and we all saw the Tommee Tippee bottles on the draining board! I refuse to believe she is breast feeding and expressing so Lenaldo can have breast milk in a bottle! Also, that big baggy sweater she had on when she was playing swing ball with Mother Yahoo was very likely to hide how thin she all ready is after just 6 weeks of giving birth. She will be consumed with getting back to her size 8 skeletal frame and I think this explains why she's constantly said how exhausted she is.
How thoroughly and desperately sad that her body image and Instagram persona is the most important thing to her. Even on the photos of her just after Lenaldo was born, she clearly made sure she had her make up, false eyelashes and a plethora of jewellery on! All about the likes and comments and the sickly adoration!
So Soph, you really didn't need to read Georgia's post that day or any day because we all know as well as you do that you are desperate to be skeletal again and you will achieve it, no doubt about it. You're not fooling anyone into thinking you're struggling with baby weight!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Unpopular opinion but I don't think there is anything wrong with someone having cosmetic surgery ... BUT what does annoy me is when people deny that they have had it ... this is why people have such unrealistic expectations of what they should look like because they assume people like hinch are all natural when they are actually plastic fantastic 😬
No i don't think there's anything wrong with it, I couldn't really care if people want to stitch a new face onto theirs. It's not my thing personally especially when you look like a baboons arse but it's just become the norm way too much for my liking, everyone wants fillers and botox because it's come so normal to do that. It's like a trend. Half the girls go into surgery not researching it just because their friends got it - they want a BBL because atm that's what everyone thinks looks good when it absolutely doesn't. Everyone's gone ott with surgery recently - In my opinion. Look at Charlotte Crosby and Chloe. Unrecognisable.
But yes I agree I hate how people deny it, like Hinch.

Reactions: 17
I've just been reading Georgia's post and the comments that inevitably followed from when Grinch responded! Why would she need to be seeking reassurance that it's perfectly normal to not spring back to your pre pregnancy shape and size the minute you've had a baby? She's not fooling me into thinking she's eating proper nutritious food for herself and to sustain her milk supply. We all know her diet will consist of mugshots and spaghetti hoops and we all saw the Tommee Tippee bottles on the draining board! I refuse to believe she is breast feeding and expressing so Lenaldo can have breast milk in a bottle! Also, that big baggy sweater she had on when she was playing swing ball with Mother Yahoo was very likely to hide how thin she all ready is after just 6 weeks of giving birth. She will be consumed with getting back to her size 8 skeletal frame and I think this explains why she's constantly said how exhausted she is.
How thoroughly and desperately sad that her body image and Instagram persona is the most important thing to her. Even on the photos of her just after Lenaldo was born, she clearly made sure she had her make up, false eyelashes and a plethora of jewellery on! All about the likes and comments and the sickly adoration!
So Soph, you really didn't need to read Georgia's post that day or any day because we all know as well as you do that you are desperate to be skeletal again and you will achieve it, no doubt about it. You're not fooling anyone into thinking you're struggling with baby weight!
Couldn’t agree more. And worse still is that it’s feeding this ridiculous “ideal” to her sheep who will all feel tit that they didn’t snap back to a size 8 within 2 months when in reality they are nurturing their bodies in order to feed their babies. Urgh 😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I can't stand Miss Greedy 🙄 but love the fact that she's one up on Hinch when it comes to the property ladder!!! 🤣
I can't stand her either, constantly flogging stuff on her insta, suffers from 'mental health issues, doesn't work and her partner does flipping FM stuff. I'm not being mean about mental health, bloody hell I suffer myself with it, but I do get the feeling a lot of these insta huns use it as a way of getting sympathy from genuine sufferers. I've worked since leaving college, my partner works and we can only afford a small house as we don't constantly flog tat to others or get gifted stuff from everywhere. I long for the day these insta huns come crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really hope Sophie gets help for her body issues soon. She very clearly had (or still has) a ED in the past, look at how her pregnancy with Ronnie turned out.
She looks great when she's more fuller. She needs to accept she needs help first.

• Heart
I can’t believe she didn’t pop onto Instagram last night and tell us she’s watching love island. You know the standard “omg they are all so skinny and gorgeous, bodies are amazing. Jamie’s watching it with me and I’m like 👀 at him” whilst eating 5 of her nachos but tells us she’s ate the whole plate to herself. I’m still calling bingo for tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she didn’t pop onto Instagram last night and tell us she’s watching love island. You know the standard “omg they are all so skinny and gorgeous, bodies are amazing. Jamie’s watching it with me and I’m like 👀 at him” whilst eating 5 of her nachos but tells us she’s ate the whole plate to herself. I’m still calling bingo for tonight 😂
I’m guessing she had the lounge tv whilst Inch gets some peace watching the footy in the garage🤔and you just know if one of the kids stirs she’d text Him to come in and sort it😂😂😂

• Haha
I was waiting for it aswell. Jamie will be crossing his legs throughout the full programme, then it'll be a rightttt I'm off to do 'weights' xoxo 👍

I’m guessing she had the lounge tv whilst Inch gets some peace watching the footy in the garage🤔and you just know if one of the kids stirs she’d text Him to come in and sort it😂😂😂
Don't be so daft Irish! He's not allowed in the garage alone, it's attached to the house but it's still too far. She can't possibly be left with the kids alone. Remember when he was *working out* and Soph and Ronnie were walking up and down the garden gormlessly watching him.. For no reason... ? He 100% gets no peace at all..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Fredafiddlefingers is probably camped out in the waiting area 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t want to start a “to vax or not to vax” debate but neither of them have mentioned a word about it and they’re both eligible ( have been for ages). Is it because she’s scared to get into a debate about it (probably) or what do we think?
I think there are enough celebrities, advertisements and TV programmes talking about the vax. Don't want to watch people on insta banging on about it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just looking at her insta page I would never want to live in such a colourless dull grey world. How is this a trend Stacey Solomon and the rest of them
_20210629_123849.JPG

This to me looks awful. Ronnie from a young age would have never been exposed to a lot of colour. Say all these kids are shocked when they go to play school and see all the colours.
If I had a child they'd have colourful toys and blankets and duvet cover with animals on.
I think it's sad. Seeing Ronnie's birthday all that yellow first proper bit of colour he is exposed to.
Was thinking these people like hinch can't take part in pride cause its colourful and that isn't their trend.
I don't care if they have beautiful homes they're ugly to me. I'd never want to live in such a horrible place. My house is lived in and has colour.

• Sad
I really hope Sophie gets help for her body issues soon. She very clearly had (or still has) a ED in the past, look at how her pregnancy with Ronnie turned out.
She looks great when she's more fuller. She needs to accept she needs help first.
I still think the clock and dagger behaviour,manipulation and downright lies throughout her pregnancy hid the fact that she was severely underweight again.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20201006-132247_Google.jpg
Wonder Woman?
I know it's been done before,but the old ones are the best 😂
More like Cooper Man and Blunder Woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And equally, some young, healthy people are getting Covid and dying.
Annnnd this is why we shouldn't be discussing the covid vax. It's an emotive subject and honestly why does anyone need to know if Hinch has had it or not? People's medical information is no-one else's business

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.