Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I love my dog there is no way I would let him at the table like that. Accident waiting to happen letting the fat mutt jump up at anything an everything. Can two year olds not feed themselves?????

Reactions: 9
Does he really think this is impressive, or does she make him post tit like this so she gets smoke blown up her arse by her thicko sheep?! Either way it’s rather cringe 😬

Reactions: 20
She needs to tell that dog to get down/sit otherwise he will think its acceptable to do that and jump up at one of the kids one day... I love my dogs to bits, but they are also animals that needs boundaries, discipline oh and exercise!!!

Reactions: 18
Thanks for sharing. And the others that replied similarly. To me that’s completely unbelievable! I know induction can fail but ideally it’s only going to go one way isn’t it. I can’t believe a trust would induce a woman and send her home. Absolutely backwards to me!
Having said that, nationwide maternity care is appalling so I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that this sort of stuff happens.
I had an outpatient induction. Pessary in, go home, come back 24h later. The picture of her on the CTG could have been taken before induction started as I had to have 10-15 mins CTG. But the bouncing ball picture was clearly taken in a private delivery room (there wasn’t room to swing a frigging cat on the shithole antenatal ward I went back to after 24 hours).

listened to some of the podcast yesterday to have something on. God she constantly craves validation from Jamie. He must find it exhausting. Always seeking compliments and approval

She certainly wasn’t afraid to hide anything in this video though Fanny, since the pregnancy announcement she didn’t want to mention any dates, hid scan dates, hid the bump & now little Lonnie’s ‘birth’ date is up on her ig for everyone to seeView attachment 636334
Why are her trousers all so long she looks bleeping ridiculous. The crotch is halfway down her thigh!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Inch! You forgot the biskitttt filter. Sopha's gonna kill you!
What sort of pram has she got Lonnie in? It doesn’t look like a newborn bassinet with a flat mattress. He is propped up? Swear to god is she determined to kill that kid

Reactions: 16
I had an outpatient induction. Pessary in, go home, come back 24h later. The picture of her on the CTG could have been taken before induction started as I had to have 10-15 mins CTG. But the bouncing ball picture was clearly taken in a private delivery room (there wasn’t room to swing a frigging cat on the shithole antenatal ward I went back to after 24 hours).

listened to some of the podcast yesterday to have something on. God she constantly craves validation from Jamie. He must find it exhausting. Always seeking compliments and approval

Why are her trousers all so long she looks bleeping ridiculous. The crotch is halfway down her thigh!
Sophie Rose secretly has a dilly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that’s missing from that post is Mariah Carey screeching Hero in the background!! She is handing one child what looks like a cereal bar, resting her hoof on a pram and only showing real affection to the dog 🙄.Jaymee is deffo looking for money or time in the shed with his dirty magazines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Inch seriously needs to step away from the Gram! He is so utterly, toe curlingly cringe it’s unreal! I can’t keep cringing myself inside out or I’ll end up in A and E! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s with that 1980s vibe of a breakfast bar 😂😂😂
Thank you!! I thought the same thing when she had it put in. Its like she can't have any free space, she has to put as much clutter there. Tbf a nice glass fronted unit would look good there, id be displaying some Denby or something.

Reactions: 5
I always assumed that Inch’s best angle for photos would be from the back but even that is unflattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.