Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he praising her..? she is unemployed, with her husband at home all day on hand to help with 2 kids and a fat mutt 🙄😑 not really hard is it??
my mum had 6 kids, worked a full time job (my dad worked full time also) never had millions in the bank to ease the pressure - 2 crappy paid jobs - scraping by (like most families) but guess what jimbobnosejobscaredofajobtotyknob - THAT is how to be a good example to your kids and show them work ethic! Not pissing around on social media with your wife all day in your pjs. Get a grip! sorry but he boils ma blood 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Agree with the nursery thing, my child of a similar age has additional needs and while I hate comparing, they are doing really well with self feeding and actually getting quite independent and will refuse to eat if I try to help. Have been in nursery a couple of months now.

Reactions: 8
I always assumed that Inch’s best angle for photos would be from the back but even that is unflattering.
Yep she looks much bigger from that angle not her usual stick thin look.

Reactions: 9
Whatever she has in her hand it doesn't look like she's feeding him. Inch is a total jerk to put this on like she's super mum. Fuckwits the pair of them.

This photo of Grinchy puzzles me, she doesn't look to unhealthy here as in previous pics, looks like inch has photo shopped her head on fredayahoo's body.. She's the Same shape as in the swing ball video.. 🤔🤔🤔
I'll see myself out 🤦🏼‍♀️
🤣 that's exactly what that photo looks like.
Very confusing!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The dog shouldn't be allowed to be up at the table while everyone's eating. It's so cruel to allow a dog to be that obese. They need to cut down on his treats and walk him more but they're both too lazy and selfish to do this.

I have several family members who had two children at the same age as Sopha and not once did they act like a coddled princess, they pretty much got on with things. They had no other choice due to living abroad, parents working full time so she is very lucky in that respect but I don't think she's grateful and Freda Fiddle Fingers and Vesticles enable her behaviour.

As for Jamie using the word "Tekkers",

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is he praising her..? she is unemployed, with her husband at home all day on hand to help with 2 kids and a fat mutt 🙄😑 not really hard is it??
my mum had 6 kids, worked a full time job (my dad worked full time also) never had millions in the bank to ease the pressure - 2 crappy paid jobs - scraping by (like most families) but guess what jimbobnosejobscaredofajobtotyknob - THAT is how to be a good example to your kids and show them work ethic! Not pissing around on social media with your wife all day in your pjs. Get a grip! sorry but he boils ma blood 😅
I commented on an article about her and said you wouldn't think she had a husband at home all the time. Someone commented back to my reply saying just because she has help doesn't mean she can't still struggle.
Urm I'm sorry struggle with what ffs she does nothing

Reactions: 25
This photo of Grinchy puzzles me, she doesn't look to unhealthy here as in previous pics, looks like inch has photo shopped her head on fredayahoo's body.. She's the Same shape as in the swing ball video.. 🤔🤔🤔
Probably just the 15 layers of loungewear she's got on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes probably only feeding Ronnie because he might have the nerve to make some mess. The poor boy is going to grow up so anxious in that house. Leave him be for christ sake.

Reactions: 23
What sort of pram has she got Lonnie in? It doesn’t look like a newborn bassinet with a flat mattress. He is propped up? Swear to god is she determined to kill that kid
I wondered that, looks like he's in the car seat. With the amount of fantastic baby equipment she has you'd think there would be a better option to hand rather than being propped up like that and running the dirty pram wheels back and forth through the house where Rennie plays.

However saying that, Rennie doesn't get to do much playing (just refuse collection) and the pram doesn't go out anywhere so that's probably an insignificant observation 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she make a big thing of the Tripp trapp matching chairs guyssssch….why not use those at the table?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
its not soph it’s actually fiddle fingers with a wig on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's a slang term for technique. She's doing several things at once and Gimpy Jim thinks she's some kind of Demi God! Hells Bells!
Oh good lord...queen Sophie doing stuff that others "can't". duck right off Jamie you numpty!!!

Why would a 2 year old need help feeding?
They are always feeding him. They won't allow him to figure out how to use a spoon.

Shes probably only feeding Ronnie because he might have the nerve to make some mess. The poor boy is going to grow up so anxious in that house. Leave him be for christ sake.
I can't quite see what she's feeding him. It doesn't remotely look like anything edible. At first I thought it was a toy block but that would be stupid wouldn't it. He doesn't have toys!

Just ridiculous that they even think it’s worth a mention and the fact that he’s standing there photographing and then after they’ll be two of them- one child each 🙄🙄 wow.. well done hun!! 😂😂
Why photograph the back of her head?? Oooohhh riiight, because Sophie has no make up or filter and doesn't like to show the real side of parenting and what the mornings actually look like....manky trollop she is

I also don't get why she has her own book lay on the bed in a barrrrrrskiiitttt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Slightly early but Thread title
So 40 plus Inch likes to use the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch really are a pair of cringe worthy Fekkers😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.