Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even a road man would say it 😂
How embarrassingly staged that photo was aswell 🙈
There are mums out there with real “tekkers” and they do it alone! Not with 24/7 on call carers
The most cringeworthy family on the gram right now
I know yeah 🤣, he thinks he's down with it but he just makes himself look like a total idiot every time .

Why do they do it ? Do they actually think it makes them look good, like she's some kind of hero or something, he's such a try hard at trying to please the spoilt cow .

Reactions: 14
I reckon the fact Inch only has about 750k followers proves her devoted sheep number is only around the same. They wouldn’t risk missing out on any content on their queen. And that’s not considering the bots they’ve both bought.

Reactions: 31
Inch is such an embarrassment, you can bet when he used to go out with mates, he’d be the one having a conversation with himself as everyone had lost interest in what tit was coming from his face area .
Exactly when you saw him on Fash TV he was clearly the odd one out amongst all the other lads,🤣🤣

So no baby ballers again for Ronnie🤔 theres SS showing Rex on trains living his best life and Ronnie is sat at the table being spoon fed🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know yeah 🤣, he thinks he's down with it but he just makes himself look like a total idiot every time .

Why do they do it ? Do they actually think it makes them look good, like she's some kind of hero or something, he's such a try hard at trying to please the spoilt cow .

It’s either:

A) Behind the scenes she’s Boo Hoo ing about her inadequacy as a mother, so he has to big her up.

B) She’s posted it on his account thinking thats she’s being relatable (& failing miserably)

What she posted is a standard chilled morning for most I don’t see why she thinks it’s such a big deal?!

I AM DONE I can’t believe they edited the fat roll off the back of his neck hahahaha
Nobody’s neck is that smooth 😂😂😂
You can been see where the claw has been to edit it on facetune 😂😂😂 I have no words. bleeping idiots 😂 Nice try Soph, go get a job the pair of you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soph.
ronnie doesnt Need you to feed him.
Henry doesn’t needyou to claw him
Lonnie prob doesn’t need your foot on his pram
Go back to the sofa and let Jamie carry on doing all the work.
And whoever said she looks healthier - yes agreed. Funnily enough she seems to always look like she’s got a decent bottom on her. It always makes me question how skinny she actually is and how much she is filtering/editing herself to look super skinny.

Reactions: 39
She should try 3 children under the age of 3 and then say how hard it is. I did this 20 odd years ago and had a sick partner on top to look after. Now that was difficult

Reactions: 15
Where has that frilly contraption on wheels gone? Why is Len in a pushchair in the house? Unless you’ve not got the space I don’t understand having the pram in use, he should be in a Moses basket or bed type thing. We’ve all left our sleeping child in a pram when we’ve been out and returned home but not 8am!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.