Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell Ma has packed on the timber hasn't she. I mean I ain't one to chat, lard arse over here but duck, she's put on so much weight in such a short space of time.
So Soph, ma, and cling-on playing with kids toys and Ronnie has a bin. Where's Jamie? Where's Henry? Looking after the kids yet again??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Took a break from here still lurked as she was really pushing my buttons with her Disney life 🙄 life is not all roses Sopha!! It’s not hard for you! You’ve a full time hubby at home get off your stinking ass & wash!! Even that’s a lie as your always done up on every story!! Ps while the story of Ronnie & Lennie is cute you are 2 far away if something was to happen!! Get off the fkn sofa!!!! Interact with them
(Sorry for the rant)
Calling a bingo she does her birth story after SS announces her gender

Reactions: 11
Fuckkkkkk, missed the Q & A in real time. Saw it and ran straight here. She’s a scream isn’t she??? So much to unpack but my fave so far is…..
“Any holidays booked?”
“NOPE. No holidays booked but we’re hoping to take RonBinManz and Lenor on a caravan holiday, mad ma and her estranged husband have one near us so excited to go see them”

so in short, you actually have got a a family holiday booked?!? And you’re just a massive liar??
Sophie, I know you haven’t read here since Shakespeare wrote Macbeth but youreally are something else!!!! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And what is Sophie wearing...bleeping chavvy twit!!!
That picture at the beach must've been taken today. She's wearing the e clothes as the video with ma barker. Who took the beach pic? She's claiming it was just the 4 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did they spend the day at the beach then with mad ma then mad ma came back to their house to play games in the garden? Seeing as she has the same outfit on. Talk about overbearing.

Reactions: 10
Also the way Hinch bends over in that video, she can't be struggling with her birth recovery that badly.

Reactions: 15
Also why is she sending "lots of love" to Charlotte Dawson? When did they meet? Are they best friends too? Call weird but I don't just send "love" to people I've never met

Reactions: 9
1) if that silver surfing sack of skinny noodles decides to get anything other than a dog.. then I will personally take a vendetta on the woman.
2) she can’t look after a dog
3) she can’t look after her own children unsupervised
4) she’s dangerous
5) from personal experience she will never … ever… have any animals other than a dog. Find the joy in mucking house out in snow rain and high temps, find the joy in animal shite everywhere! Find the joy in the fact that they cost.. a lot! For decent keep.
6) oh soph, from the block, just remember zoflo is highly toxic , so is most forms of the shite you advertise for 24k a pop. It will kill . bleeping dumbass basic biscuit witch.

Reactions: 16
The holiday post has annoyed me, she’s clearly has got a caravan booked away for this year by how she’s saying her parents have got one near to her, now I might be wrong but either they are all going away together or the parents have booked a caravan near to her house (which seems a bit weird), if they have both booked caravans away she does realise that’s a holiday? And it’s actually quite an expensive holiday at that! I looked at booking one for the summer holidays this year and for a decent caravan for around 7 days it was £1,500 alone without anything added on top! - I’m happy to been proven wrong though if Ma and Pa our going to be at a caravan sight just down the road from her!
Haven’t had time to catch up but just said exactly this, haven’t got a holiday booked, but they’ve got a holiday booked? Idiots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t had time to catch up but just said exactly this, haven’t got a holiday booked, but they’ve got a holiday booked? Idiots 😂
Why would you book a caravan that's just up the road from where you live...how weird

Why does she look like a little girl with her dolly, bathing Lonnie!! That looks so weird to me..it sit quite right with me tbh. I feel almost concerned

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.