Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken Strip was seen arsing up the sofa earlier.

Still massive
I'm guessing that was an old video.... has he ever been shown with Lennie? 🤔 I'm thinking something has happened.... he's finally snapped and they've shipped him off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ol’ freda fiddle fingers is a different kind of swinger, note the dramatic bend in hopes of catching Janines eye. If you nose you noseView attachment 633110
She’s twerking for Jaymei and big Hen. But she needs to arch her back more.. Jaymei sprawled out in his shorts and vest and flipflops under the pergola evening lights with a courvoisier on the rocks and a fag burning down in the ashtray on the table ..🎵 oioiii how low can you go? How low can you go! 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you think about it, mad Ma ‘hilariously’ trying on the trainers was round about the time we all were sure she had birthed Prince Lonnie of Maldon already, like January time.. that’s a more realistic weight gain timescale.. not that I’m body shaming, I am one to talk.. I look like Hennerzlardsomes right about now😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Excuse my literature because it’s a bit like Hinch s !!! I want to get my point across.. tonight I sat with my hubby of 23 years ..we watched a movie together it was nice .. then I imagined those 2 bafoons together.. the conversation would of been zero !!!! As much as I love my hubby I hate the bleep at the best of times .. we watch some tv then I retire to bed ... my 3 boys are in bed .. yes I’d like to think I do my best .. but ... I don’t stick a picture perfect life all over social media ... now according to my boys (not including 2 cockier spaniels who can’t bloody talk ) I’m the best Mam ever ... what a fkn fake ... I can just picture the misery between those two once the Instagram media is switched off

Reactions: 23
If you think about it, mad Ma ‘hilariously’ trying on the trainers was round about the time we all were sure she had birthed Prince Lonnie of Maldon already, like January time.. that’s a more realistic weight gain timescale.. not that I’m body shaming, I am one to talk.. I look like Hennerzlardsomes right about now😆
Exactly she can have put thst much weight on 🤔

Reactions: 5
SS has a shoot for a new collection tomorrow.. no doubt Hinchystryder will make it about HER or Post something maybe a house reveal? Alpaca farm?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chicken Strip was seen arsing up the sofa earlier.

Still massive
Pre-record most likely. That's my theory anyway, you know she's the queen of pre-recording and embellishing the truth. She loves fat mutt more than life itself and always likes to include him in everything she does.
But he's dropped off the sofa radar and is nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 12
If she says “if I’m honest” one more time, I might start to suspect she’s not being all that honest...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We've all put on some lockdown weight and I don't give a tit about people's size however that is quite the difference from 5 weeks ago!
Same, couldn't give a donkeys if you're a lat or a big chubby get but she's defo put the beef on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Init Sopha literally went from 0 to 100 today 🤔

Could be an old clip though🤔 surprised when they were in the garden didn't see him pottering about
On her last post do you think Big Henners took the picture with her Polaroid as he is human after all 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly though what is seriously going on?? Are they not 30 and 42 or there about and they’re sitting dreaming up childish names for bleeping imaginary alpacas?? Someone please shoot me now. She can’t look after bleeping fish, she’s sending that poor dog into an early grave (mad dog lover here) and let’s be honest she’s not doing a good job with her kids. And above all that her “career” is spiralling downwards no way would they have the funds to maintain that kind of property and all those animals. And a reality show?? I can’t even put into words 😂😂😂😂 was going to say it would be worth it just for the 20 threads a day we’d be going through on here… but nah, definitely NOT worth it. Would rather bathe my eyes in zoflora hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s twerking for Jaymei and big Hen. But she needs to arch her back more.. Jaymei sprawled out in his shorts and vest and flipflops under the pergola evening lights with a courvoisier on the rocks and a fag burning down in the ashtray on the table ..🎵 oioiii how low can you go? How low can you go! 🎵
Back that thang up girl, frisky freda!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.