Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a sweet clip of Ron with the baby finally but what’s with the dodgy, jumpy editing?

Reactions: 11
We've all put on some lockdown weight and I don't give a tit about people's size however that is quite the difference from 5 weeks ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Weird. She looked so small in her jeans. Now as you say twice the size. What the hell happened to Ma in such a short time 🤣
Something's happened for sure.First time I've ever heard her laugh-well apart from when she checked pa's bank balance before she decided to marry him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Urrrggghhh how vile is that. 🤢🤢 She cleans it every so often so how the duck does it get in this state? I bet it's down to all the crap chemicals she shoves in.
I've had my washer 12 years and mine has never got in such a state, and I don't clean it that often. Even after a good few washes it never looks like that! Rank.

View attachment 633123
I hardly ever wash mine inside there and it does NOT look like that

Reactions: 7
Seriously where is Henry? It's actually concerning he's just disappeared, are they no longer dog people or has he had enough of her tit and waddled away?
Also no idea the temperature in the village of Maldonia but why are they all dressed for different climates?
My guess is if Sopha does have a ed she'll feel cold hence dressed for Autumn. Didn't someone spot her recently and said she looked really thin 🤔

Reactions: 9
There Has To Be A Reason for Todays tit show. SS must be romping ahead in engagement and Sophaslob is worried its gonna get worse if she does not so somthing. Or while they were on thier walk Jimbobnojobphotoshoppedslob did not get any fans recognising him. So has set his wife to work. Ans WTF (where the duck) is Henrychickensliceslob??? Really is odd he has been demoted from prize place
Edited typos

Reactions: 10
I'm not a midwife, but have been induced. How on earth do you lose a pessary? It's literally like a shoelace. Did her "nurse" put it up the wrong hole? 🤔

ETA - Why didn't she make it to the labour room? If you're induced, you're not allowed to leave the ward. More fabricated reality from Zoph
Well she talks out of her arse,why not give birth like it too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There Has To Be A Reason for Todays tit show. SS must be romping ahead in engagement and Sophaslob is worried its gonna get worse if she does not so somthing. Or while they were on thier walk Jimbobnojobphotishoppedslob did not get any fans recognising him. So has set his wife to work. Ans WTF (where the duck) is Henrychickensliceslob??? Really is odd he has been demoted from prize place.
Init Sopha literally went from 0 to 100 today 🤔

Chicken Strip was seen arsing up the sofa earlier.

Still massive
Could be an old clip though🤔 surprised when they were in the garden didn't see him pottering about

Reactions: 8
There Has To Be A Reason for Todays tit show. SS must be romping ahead in engagement and Sophaslob is worried its gonna get worse if she does not so somthing. Or while they were on thier walk Jimbobnojobphotoshoppedslob did not get any fans recognising him. So has set his wife to work. Ans WTF (where the duck) is Henrychickensliceslob??? Really is odd he has been demoted from prize place
Edited typos
Probably because I said yesterday that if she doesn’t, people will move onto someone else

• Haha
Probably because I said yesterday that if she doesn’t, people will move onto someone else
I’d say she saw the thread had slowed a bit and wants to give us something to talk about so she can come on in a few days and call us out on it and claim tattle is causing her stress!

Why does she keep banging on about how smelly she is and how much her greasy hair stinks? There are 2 adults at home 24/7 aswell as Fredayahoo. Why can't she wash her hair? This fake relatable stuff is nonsense.. or is it genuine laziness and she's slovenly?
My third child was born last week and I’ve managed to shower most days and washed my hair. I don’t understand why it’s such a task?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The lack of Henry may have been to do with his haircut and continuity. Even though no one would claim that trip to the beach was today surely? No one is thinking that are they? She’s got the same outfit on but that did not happen today. We know that. Henry allegedly had his haircut yesterday. She showed him on the sofa with trimmed hair. Perhaps if she had shown him at the beach it would have contradicted something with his haircut. How desperately sad to have to live your life that way.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.