Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Responding to a last post regarding chucking baby in siblings bath I did this….I also bathed my babies in the kitchen sink whilst cooking or waiting for the washing machine to finish 😂
It's so much easier just to put them in the bath together....who has time to bath their kids seperate? Unless theres been a dreaded poo explosion 🤣

Reactions: 5
I had a pessary and its basically a tampon, the string hangs out quite far so they literally just pull it out when they need too 🤷‍♀️ god knows how it would get stuck? The string is also a lot thicker almost like a shoe lace 😂
I had pessaries too, and in my state I was worried it would get lost, so I asked the nurse who did them what the likelihood would be for it to get lost or stuck, and she said it's very unlikely because of the string hanging down. What a bunch of bullshit Sophie comes flying out with

Why does she dress so bad??
I hold my hands up, I don't have a "style" either. But even I dress better than her. Her fashion sense is dreadful

Reactions: 9
F8876B0A-09D3-4234-8426-B71387845EC9.png
Figures are poor! Back in the green unfortunately… let’s get back boy hunting guys, there’s 1000’s!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh duck right off you stupid woman! Pretending you can't hit a ball on a string! Is that the cling on niece sat there watching you make a total arse of yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.