Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 632442
And then she woke up...
She really is rather thick. So full of tit, the self obsessed fame hungry twats would be all Iover some sort of reality show. (Let’s not forget the whole Janine fiasco for a shot at fame) That’s the point right there, it would be a reality show! Actual real footage and not pre recorded “Disney princess filtered to duck look at my perfect life bollocks” it would be real. God forbid we see Zophlora in actual real life without filters. Wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone make out what's in the top right corner of this?
I can't get it sharp enough to see whether it's a wind turbine or a building?
Just trying to work out where they were on their jaunt without Henry🤔
Screenshot_20210624-181206_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Hands up if you’re a Mum with 2 kids under 3, who declares you’re struggling, just muddling through, yet in everything you post, you appear to be fully made up …… I’ll wait ☕
😂😂😂😂😂 I had two under two and managed fine. Shes such a twit.

Reactions: 14
MISS SOPHIE HARISSA ROSE YOU ARE LAZY, all you do is moan.

can just imagine her on that sofa with yards of blanket and a baby somewhere in the middle,LardyDardy on his throne, Ronnie doing tit all and her iMessaging hinch from the garage to pass her the remote on the coffee table 😂 but imagine how bonkers you must be to write in questions to yourself.
Cue her next diagnosis ‘Baby brain this baby brain that’ 😂 she’s going to complain up until he’s able to walk. Writing fake questions is her only way to keep engagements up and her flock running. Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Responding to a last post regarding chucking baby in siblings bath I did this….I also bathed my babies in the kitchen sink whilst cooking or waiting for the washing machine to finish 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really is rather thick. So full of tit, the self obsessed fame hungry twats would be all Iover some sort of reality show. (Let’s not forget the whole Janine fiasco for a shot at fame) That’s the point right there, it would be a reality show! Actual real footage and not pre recorded “Disney princess filtered to duck look at my perfect life bollocks” it would be real. God forbid we see Zophlora in actual real life without filters. Wankers.
But her life is so boring. She literally goes nowhere and does nothing. I don’t see how they could have a reality show. They never leave the house. She doesn’t clean but if she did clean how boring would that be. I think if they did have one it would be Jamie playing up to the cameras trying to be funny.

Reactions: 19
Eating cheerio sand what the duck is that all about? Wouldn’t dare take him to the beach after that in case he started eating REAL sand!! How misleading and stupid is she the prick

Reactions: 24
Osea and Mill Beach have beautiful lodges too.
You could pay up to £300,000-madness as you never get to own the actual plot.
Right Fanny, once we know the location, you better pack your bags hunnay because we are going ‘glamping’. Don’t worry about bringing a disguise, i’ve sorted it 🔎🪖
E87C9708-E1F5-4233-B34E-D770DA4010F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think I can finally say I’m almost coming to terms with the naming of the child I just eye roll so hard now I can see the back of my skull lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was that video with Ronnie helping with the nappy weird to anyone else? Did she try to claw him but he was off already 😂 he's honestly not interested is he, like I don't know it always feels off, he doesn't seem to have a bond with her, more Inch. She doesn't seem very natural either.
Love the way he always seems leg it if she makes any attempt to paw at him 🤣🤣 he's a little boy not a dog ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has a stay at home husband and a mother waiting on her hand and foot. WHY is she making it out that it’s so so hard?! How hard can it be?!
And don't forget poor Ronnie cleaning the house taking out the bins and now even taking lens dirty nappies!! Hmmmm how will I get Ronnie to bond with lennie 🤔 I know I'll get him to clean up his dirty nappies 🙄 god she's unbelievably lazy!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.