Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Sophie hurt herself? Doesnt it look like she is missing one of her big toes. I have such a feet issue it's the first thing I notice anywhere
She's bending her toes - looks so uncomfortable the weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was that video with Ronnie helping with the nappy weird to anyone else? Did she try to claw him but he was off already 😂 he's honestly not interested is he, like I don't know it always feels off, he doesn't seem to have a bond with her, more Inch. She doesn't seem very natural either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Lumberjack Soph dreams of cutting wood, mowing the grass and feeding her alpacas/goats/chickens.

What about scooping their tit, shearing their fleeces, being out rain or shine feeding the fuckers, and if they're anything like one of our neighbours - they'll be doing a runner through the village every other day.

I can picture it now. Grinch running through Maldon Village after her alpacas/goats screaming JAYYYYMAYYYYYY!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone local to Hinch who may know which caravan site this may be, does she mean Butlins in Bognor😂😂😂😂
There's 4 caravan sites within 5-10 mins of her.
Happy Days,Barrow Marsh,Mill Beach and Osea Leisure.Can't book at any of them but you can go Glamping at Osea 🤔
East and West Mersea are about 30 mins away as is Steeple Bay on the way to the defunct Bradwell Power Station 👽☠nice! Oh,I think there's actually one in Bradwell too 👽☠👽☠👽☠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was that video with Ronnie helping with the nappy weird to anyone else? Did she try to claw him but he was off already 😂 he's honestly not interested is he, like I don't know it always feels off, he doesn't seem to have a bond with her, more Inch. She doesn't seem very natural either.
And if he loves putting nappies in the bin like she says why isn't he smiling, laughing, or talking about what he's doing? Just stands there blankly waiting to be handed the nappy bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's 4 caravan sites within 5-10 mins of her.
Happy Days,Barrow Marsh,Mill Beach and Osea Leisure.Can't book at any of them but you can go Glamping at Osea 🤔
East and West Mersea are about 30 mins away as is Steeple Bay on the way to the defunct Bradwell Power Station 👽☠nice! Oh,I think there's actually one in Bradwell too 👽☠👽☠👽☠
Oh quite a few then, it’s so trying to be relatable though if true🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Seriously where is Henry? It's actually concerning he's just disappeared, are they no longer dog people or has he had enough of her tit and waddled away?
Also no idea the temperature in the village of Maldonia but why are they all dressed for different climates?

Reactions: 13
Oh quite a few then, it’s so trying to be relatable though if true🙄🙄🙄
I couldn't edit my post.I meant to my knowledge you can't book to stay at any off them unless they've got a private let.
Great Yarmouth,Clacton,Walton on the Naze and St Oyseth are all accessible from here.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.