Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth did she go for his face like that when he was walking away with the nappy bag? I have visions of big claw marks across his face. 🙁
It was weird.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My daughter loves the bin lorry too. So I got her a little toy bin lorry to play with. Not a bin 😂 probably just an excuse to make him tidy up after himself when he dares to make a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 632649
Just seen this on a page on Facebook! Maybe she’ll see it when she reads on here...? Supporting small businesses and all that
Eeeek...bad that. I'm surprised she's not on that list shaming the influencers who have recieved but haven't advertised the stuff...I'll try find it. She has form for this so sorry but if you keep doing it I won't be feeling sorry for you.

Found the post which yesterday had all the names on but sadly the lady has wrote on it the influencers have messaged her to take it down, I wouldn't have done it 😡 people need to know the culprits who constantly receive and never acknowledge the owners. https://tattle.life/threads/anastas...-wonder-she-cant-get-a-man.20715/post-5374504

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s had a baby - do her arms and legs not work? Can she not clean the washing machine herself? Does her husband carer do everything for her? FFS - she gives women a bad name!
I had two weeks with my hubby at home… like most … then he went straight back onto shift work so I was left to get on with it that first week. I had school runs to do every morning whether I’d slept or not, then in the evening I had to put my eldest in the bath and bed by myself and then spend the rest of the evening with a baby on my boob. I still cooked I still cleaned, I still helped with the homework! She has no idea how real people have to just manage with kids does she ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is the poor lamb now going to drop kick it down the stairs like his dad🙄🙄
Perfect excuse to move house! Throwing nappies down the stairs full of tit and piss, oh dear they have ruined my carpets. I know, let's move to a bigger house instead of buying new carpets. Voila!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong (and it has been known) but don’t her parents live like round the corner from her? If so why does she have to go and visit them in a caravan equally as close 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bin manzzzz getting some experience in for his future job at Maldon Council. Poor lad never seems to have normal toys. Feel so sorry for the little dude having to play with a dull grey mini wheelie bin.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This whole "it's hard" blah blah blah. Is annoying. Someone ask her how when there is 3 of them at home, her, jimbob and the mother! Literally has it all
I had two weeks with my hubby at home… like most … then he went straight back onto shift work so I was left to get on with it that first week. I had school runs to do every morning whether I’d slept or not, then in the evening I had to put my eldest in the bath and bed by myself and then spend the rest of the evening with a baby on my boob. I still cooked I still cleaned, I still helped with the homework! She has no idea how real people have to just manage with kids does she ?
This.
This is what motherhood is when it's 2nd child. They have to slot into your life not us into theirs or you are making it hard for yourself. I think she just likes playing the pity me card. I have it so hard feel sorry for me. If I didn't already dislike her, these posts would be pushing me over the edge right now. She has it all too easy and handed to her on a plate and yet she is still twisting!!

Is this the only pic she has of 3 of them , lost count on how many times this has been shown? At least she’s cropped the sandals out this time
I was just coming on to say the same!! Sad she’s used it so many times it means it’s probably the only one!! 😞

hope that woman gets a tag or learns a lesson to not send free stuff to hinch

• Sad
Hands up if you’re a Mum with 2 kids under 3, who declares you’re struggling, just muddling through, yet in everything you post, you appear to be fully made up …… I’ll wait ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her comment about Ronald keeping Lenore awake because he’s “singing” pisses me the duck off. 18 months between 1&2 here and there’s never been a silent moment between 7am and 7pm. Maybe I’m crazy for not forcing my first born to be silent and sit in a corner so baby can sleep. Unfortunately for my second born she’s just had to learn to sleep through the noise. And would you look now both my children would sleep through a hurricane 🙄🤣 duck she’s an annoying twit!! 🤬
Thats every second child tho mine was the same! Obviously gonna be more noise with 2 kids 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
If I was a woman watching her stories TTC or suffering from miscarriages etc I would be so sick of listening to her.
I have 3 children... my second was born when my eldest was 2. My husband had 2 days off work and I looked after both, cooked cleaned etc. When she was a week old my husband ended up in hospital for 3 weeks critically ill. Guess what!? I managed.

And then when my third was born I was taking the older 2 to school within days. I don't want a medal... I just assumed it was normal!? I don't understand why she's having so much trouble!? They don't have to go anywhere, she has at least one other pair of hands, if not two. Not really sure what she expected!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who books a caravan so close to your home? I bet Soph put her foot down and said they can only go to a caravan if its close enough for them to go and visit. Oh and let's bet they end up leaving Ron their for a night or two.

Reactions: 11
Who books a caravan so close to your home? I bet Soph put her foot down and said they can only go to a caravan if its close enough for them to go and visit. Oh and let's bet they end up leaving Ron their for a night or two.
She probably means close to her new house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.