Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting that Zoph will release her ‘birth story’ in a couple of months when SS announces her new babies arrival?! Wouldn’t surprise me, that’s if she can drag it out that long.

Reactions: 13
What’s the betting that Zoph will release her ‘birth story’ in a couple of months when SS announces her new babies arrival?! Wouldn’t surprise me, that’s if she can drag it out that long.
Nah she'll hint at a birth story and then put it all in another book so her sheep will line her pockets even more. Content of the next book predicted to be:

- How she juggles "fame" and family
- More troll talk
- Birth stories
- Maybe finally some honesty about any struggles she's had with Ron's development
- Next chapter bullshit (new house, TV career 😂 and more tat to flog to her sheep)

Reactions: 28
duck sake here we go, ron len and hen are getting new fur brothers - Roy Rodney and Raymond - i canny cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Roy, Rodney and Raymond the Alpacas. duck off man 😂😂 Can’t even look after fish.
Its the Crazier things have happened 😜 that worries me After the trip down crazy memory lane in the last thread there has been a whole load of crazy happen already are we able for more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
There would be nothing to see on a reality show once companies had had to agree to any editing rights they demanded. She couldn't risk the sheep actually seeing what her day involves and the planning and setting up of messes to clean with the latest product paying her. For them to finally realise that there is so much pre-recording with other's (Jamie) being filmed as her. The staged montages of the dog/kid being filmed over and over. I'd imagine there would be rules governing the use of the kids that apply to media and not so much social media the minute a production company got involved. The easiest thing when your kids may expose your social media fakeness on TV would be to not have them feature at all, but then the sheep would be questioning why given she is essentially selling their entire lives currently.

In order for them to have content to fill an hr long show every week for weeks and it not feature their very fake lives that risk exposing them to their few diehard fans, they would need to have a very heavily scripted and managed show life. Who's believing the woman who never went anywhere other than HB and B&M is suddenly going all over the place (obviously once the pandemic is over, we know there was a brief spell there when everyone else was staying at home she suddenly needed to be out all the time)? Surely her real followers would have to have questions about that. They'd then have to find something for Jamie to spend his life doing so they didn't expose him for being the gloved arms, but also didn't look like a lay-about living off his wife. And well I cannot imagine her ever being capable of pulling off a scripted life naturally. She cannot even introduce herself, a standard, expected sentence without tripping herself up.

Short of them buying somewhere stupid like a farm, and being clueless idiots trying to recreate Clarkson's Farm, I just don't see them having the TV pulling power. No one wants to watch someone sitting on their sofa in an estate in Essex who occasionally tips flour on the floor to clean for 'content'. And I think they know they'd be too exposed doing it. It works for other z-listers because they have social lives beyond their mum, or businesses that they can show because they don't rely solely on being nothing more than a covert shopping channel. The Hinches have neither and a 'reality' show risks their income if more begin to wake up to what they are actually doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just can't picture her being out there in all weathers caring for all these animals she suddenly wants on a whim. She couldn't look after a few fish and she's feeding that poor dog to an early grave! I hope she's already researching "alpaca people" and "goat people" because those animals will not last.

Reactions: 32
No duck off! Does she actually say all this tit for reactions, surely its got to be a joke. She needs a reality check not a reality show 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I reckon she means she’s bought the mansion and Freda Fiddle Fingers is coming to live in the grounds in a caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She can't look after herself... Or her own kids.. So tit on a crackers please don't get all those animals. She's off her nob that one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why would her parents book a caravan holiday not far from where she lives? Don’t they live nearby anyway?? Always trying to be relatable and failing miserably.

Reactions: 19
She can’t wait to own a bigger house so she can chop wood😂😂 I’m sorry but she should be a bleeping comedian. Animals make you happy you say!! Well the poor fish didn’t, they got flushed. Won’t be that easy to get rid of 3 alpacas. 3 Alpacas with R names, are you trying to make us believe you like Ronnie more now. Your better off staying silent love.
And NO you where never asked to do your own show never never never

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why would her parents book a caravan holiday not far from where she lives? Don’t they live nearby anyway?? Always trying to be relatable and failing miserably.
Maybe she's tripping herself up there about which lies she's told and they have already moved a bit further away which is the only way her parents booking a caravan nearby would make any sense at all.

Reactions: 15
She’s can’t even look after two kids by herself, how does she think looking after animals is any better! The stupid women couldn’t even deal with fish ffs!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
This is like we’re I live in Nottinghamshire and people book to go to Center Parks literally 10 mins up the road, sorry if anybody does this but why, I would go to the one in Somerset 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is feeding her dog and husband into early graves. Neglects her child RONNIE who ALWAYS looks so unhappy. Neglects herself by living off mugshots. And she wants a bleeping farm. i dispare when she says tit like this. Focus on what you have and ypu will find happiness. Instead of living in lalaloopy land. No animals dont bring you anything, look at your morbidly obese anxiety riddled, Ruined (not in the spoilt way) dog and you had to get rid of the fish. I would love to bump into her and say all this to her smug face. I would love to say i will have the RSPCA into you quicker than a bleeping tap to tidy!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.