Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Problem with a reality show is the rest of her sheep would clock on how utterly boring her life actually is. Also you'd need to have an actual personality to be a TV personality which her and Inch are seriously lacking (or his Reality TV star career would have taken off when he tried it years ago).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Same questions everytime. Holiday. Reality show. It'll be a house question next.... But her own show would last a episode...maybe 2. She hasn't got the personality to hold a show! And she defo hasn't been offered much 😴

A mini wheelie bin though..... my kids love the bin men aswell... What kid doesn't? Haven't got them a bleeping bin for their birthday though
Just coming on to say this! They don’t understand children do they 😂
Just because they show an interest in something you don’t have to buy it for them. Is that how you gauge that your kids likes/ dislike, by whatever they touch
Give me strength 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her reality show would just be her screeching at everyone, Ron behind the sofa just seeing the top of his head, fathead mut sleeping with his lipstick out, Onslow waddling around in his trademark vest, & Lonnie looking bored shitless by the whole thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The holiday post has annoyed me, she’s clearly has got a caravan booked away for this year by how she’s saying her parents have got one near to her, now I might be wrong but either they are all going away together or the parents have booked a caravan near to her house (which seems a bit weird), if they have both booked caravans away she does realise that’s a holiday? And it’s actually quite an expensive holiday at that! I looked at booking one for the summer holidays this year and for a decent caravan for around 7 days it was £1,500 alone without anything added on top! - I’m happy to been proven wrong though if Ma and Pa our going to be at a caravan sight just down the road from her!

Reactions: 24
Problem with a reality show is the rest of her sheep would clock on how utterly boring her life actually is. Also you'd need to have an actual personality to be a TV personality which her and Inch are seriously lacking (or his Reality TV star career would have taken off when he tried it years ago).
Also the problem would be everyone would see what her actual face looks like instead of being hidden by a filter 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That would actually do him the world of good. His talking might actually come on too, but I bet they wouldn't like that though, they like keeping him infantalised.
Ive got a feeling they’ve stopped him going because of HER needs and how him being with people outside of the hinch bubble will make HER feel. She’s a control freak! Ron being at nursery will be out of her control 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The bath video is so weird, it reminds me of when you hold someone else's new born and it's really awkward because they are so tiny and fragile and boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So they’re not going on holiday but they are, Ronnie and Lonnie look alike but also don’t. Top tier riveting stuff that makes absolute sense there. Best selling auffor, loads of tv offers, 4 million followers guyssssch.
I can’t with her 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The holiday post has annoyed me, she’s clearly has got a caravan booked away for this year by how she’s saying her parents have got one near to her, now I might be wrong but either they are all going away together or the parents have booked a caravan near to her house (which seems a bit weird), if they have both booked caravans away she does realise that’s a holiday? And it’s actually quite an expensive holiday at that! I looked at booking one for the summer holidays this year and for a decent caravan for around 7 days it was £1,500 alone without anything added on top! - I’m happy to been proven wrong though if Ma and Pa our going to be at a caravan sight just down the road from her!
Also, doesn't her mum already live right around the corner? So what's the point in booking a caravan within minutes of where you live? Unless she's put herself right in it and they've already moved and her mum has booked a caravan near the new Castle Greyskull...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
As someone with an autistic child, their fixations can often be strange and I could understand if he was genuinely fixated on the bin man and stuff then maybe buying him a little bin to drag around the garden is doing no harm. Why not be honest though?

If it’s not a fixation and just a normal childhood thing like most kids then just buy him a toy bin wagon. My son has one where you press a button and it lifts the bin up etc.

And I thought he was obsessed with diggers? That’s why all the construction stuff? Which is it? Why not throw him a bin man themed birthday if that’s what he truly loves? Because it’s not as instagrammable?

Why doesn’t he have any character interests? Favourite book characters? Why is it all so generic? Oh Ron loves diggers. Oh Ron loves bins. It’s so basic and screams out that they’ve dampened his personality. He likes cleaning stuff because it’s all he’s been shown. He likes diggers because mummaZ said she needs that on insta.

And of course let’s blame Ron for always waking up Len. Never mind that babies have been learning to sleep through noise for hundreds of years.

Edit: I’m calling bingo on her showing a story of Ron and his absolute favouritest Iggle Piggle teddy he takes to bed every single night guyz because he is just obsessed with in the night gardenzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The bath video is so weird, it reminds me of when you hold someone else's new born and it's really awkward because they are so tiny and fragile and boring
She looks like she's a little girl sitting on the floor playing dolls the way she's surrounded by all that crap. And I mean that in a creepy WTF way and not an endearing way.

Reactions: 28
They’ve probably bought a caravan to live in temporarily whilst they renovate Hinch Heights, their new huge country home.

Reactions: 22
'At home with Hinchliffes' .... Of course that would be the title because even pre-lockdown they never bloody went anywhere!

That bin. Honestly what planet is she on?! And it's sodding grey! Poor Ronnieblesshim.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I’m not quite there yet” well you better hurry up and take up a tv opportunity because your career is quickly dying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ive got a feeling they’ve stopped him going because of HER needs and how him being with people outside of the hinch bubble will make HER feel. She’s a control freak! Ron being at nursery will be out of her control 🙄
I wonder if they did mention some things she/Inch could do to help his development and she didn't like it. Bloody nursery trolls trying to tell her how to parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Picture is filtered that much it looks like shes bathed him in willy wonkas chocolate river 🍫 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.