Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 🤣 I see. Silly me lol
Her rear end has definitely expanded for some reason.
I meant him in the photo he put up of himself and Lenor.
You’re right though, she looks healthier than usual in the photo round the table.

Reactions: 1
Dunno if this has been said, sorry if it has.

Just read an article saying she gave birth to Lonnie next to the reception desk and didn't make it to labour ward apparently nearly giving birth without Jamie there....yet we saw videos of her smiling and strapped up to the monitors in a bed and bouncing on a ball. Who was filming then? Cos in the videos she did not look like she was about to push a melon out her vag.

Wtf....

Edited to add some stuff my tired brain forgot.
Not sure what her hospital is like, but when I went in to get induced, I was in the maternity obs room. They have birthing balls etc in there and also monitor babies heartbeat etc. Partners were only allowed in there during visiting hours due to Covid, so they have to go home after. When you’re further along in labour they move you to the labour ward next door and call your partner to come back in. I took her story to mean that she didn’t make it from the obs to the labour ward and Inch nearly missed it as they would have had to call him to come in. The way she first put it on her stories made it look like it all happened at once though.

Reactions: 4
Hinch and Inch have pulled off the greatest scam in modern history. They know EXACTLY what’s going on. If you think she doesn’t know every aspect of the Hinch brand and how it was achieved I think you’re a bit naive. I say that as someone who works for a talent agency. The people we look after are actually in acting and many are household names and none of them have the following she has on SM. It’s absolute bullshit that some random woman gained 4m followers for living on an ordinary housing estate in Essex and cleaning her bog.
Let's not allow forget that she went to Gleam and they said they wouldn't touch her because she didn't have the following. Then low and behold she got the numbers, went back to them, and the rest is history.

Do any of the people you deal with have an opinion on Hinch?

Reactions: 32
Put the dog out, let your husband take care of one of the kids, you take care of the other. Everyone eat breakfast together. It's not that bloody hard FFS!
Oh
Soph.
ronnie doesnt Need you to feed him.
Henry doesn’t needyou to claw him
Lonnie prob doesn’t need your foot on his pram
Go back to the sofa and let Jamie carry on doing all the work.
And whoever said she looks healthier - yes agreed. Funnily enough she seems to always look like she’s got a decent bottom on her. It always makes me question how skinny she actually is and how much she is filtering/editing herself to look super skinny.
Indeed!!! I think you have called it here. Look at inchs skinny legs on beach pic. Totally photoshopslim the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
Oh
Indeed!!! I think you have called it here. Look at inchs skinny legs on beach pic. Totally photoshopslim the pair of them.
Also if you look in his highlights, the one pic where she’s lying on the floor with the dog it shows her big bum in that too.
Been photoshopping herself the whole time I’m sure

Reactions: 13
Interesting, I was just under the impression that the baby ones were, hence why the midwives I had kept banging on about them.
At best they might be sterile in an unopened packet but once opened none of them are sterile anymore. So unlikely the big bag would ever be sterile cos what’s the point

Reactions: 2
Don’t mean to derail or anything but my god I’ve just had a read thru the wiki… it’s priceless!! Giving me a great laugh while hubby watches the football 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's not allow forget that she went to Gleam and they said they wouldn't touch her because she didn't have the following. Then low and behold she got the numbers, went back to them, and the rest is history.

Do any of the people you deal with have an opinion on Hinch?
Exactly this, they’ve bought their way to the top. Speculate to accumulate. They’re a pair of con artists.

I’ve never mentioned her in work, but I know no one I deal with follows her, thank god lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatever she has in her hand it doesn't look like she's feeding him. Inch is a total jerk to put this on like she's super mum. Fuckwits the pair of them.

🤣 that's exactly what that photo looks like.
Very confusing!
Or she is sitting to one side as if her bum is boney she will sit more on her thigh if you can imagine. Its often painful to sit on your butt. I use to kneel more. I speak from my own experience of course. But to me looks like she is leaning to one side.

Reactions: 6
Anyone read about that woman who has been scalded from fabulosa product? Literally blew up in her face. She is petitioning for a product withdrawal and investigation.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m sending Inch’s blatant product placement pic to Nigel at the ASA for an opinion. He is named as an officer on the company books now after all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Definitely filtered, you can see it’s blurred & theres none not one hair stubble like it shows on the scan pic!!
pair of cunts 🙄
Quality content chief
She's thick as duck and I absolutely love her getting called out. Stay being fik soph. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Or she is sitting to one side as if her bum is boney she will sit more on her thigh if you can imagine. Its often painful to sit on your butt. I use to kneel more. I speak from my own experience of course. But to me looks like she is leaning to one side.
Maybe she’s farting?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently Jaymay is only allowed to post pics of himself on Insta with his back to the camera

Sopha prob doesn’t want other girls liking/commenting his pics in case he decides to take them to the perfume shop

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Definitely filtered, you can see it’s blurred & theres none not one hair stubble like it shows on the scan pic!!
pair of cunts 🙄
Totally agree. How embarrassing to even think that’s necessary. No one cares about Inch’s scabby neck. Surely the focus should be on Lonnie.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. How embarrassing to even think that’s necessary. No one cares about Inch’s scabby neck. Surely the focus should be on Lonnie.
Wouldn't have given a rat's ass about his neck. She's literally made it glow with her blurring claw and now it's all I can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.