Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way it’s ever safe for a 5 week old to be in a harnessed pushchair. Propping up in a cot or bassinet is one thing but the pram he is in in that photo is really inappropriate
It isn't safe. That say to not leave a baby sleeping in a car seat. And to transfer them to a Moses etc

Reactions: 10
I’ve mentioned this a few times before as it totally puzzles me. Vestie takes Ronnie out without Sofa but never the other way round. She never shows playtime, games, messy play, wet play.... all the things you do with little ones for fun and development. That’s all I ever hear her screech is ‘awww what you got there handsomes binmanzzz ‘ or some other rubbish. It’s odd!
If she did post things like playing with him at the park or even just sitting colouring then people would probably appreciate it more. She’s trying to do more mum type content by including the kids but it’s not relatable at all. Rather than the boring stuff we get just now she could be showing Ronnie playing. And she might actually get some gifted toys to advertise. We all know how much she loves a freebie

Reactions: 7
Ah yes, perfectly safe and hygienic to get the two year old to remove the cotton balls from their sterile packaging to put in a non-sterile jar.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s no way it’s ever safe for a 5 week old to be in a harnessed pushchair. Propping up in a cot or bassinet is one thing but the pram he is in in that photo is really inappropriate
Totally agree.

Reactions: 1
Yep she looks much bigger from that angle not her usual stick thin look.
I meant him in the photo he put up of himself and Lenor.
You’re right though, she looks healthier than usual in the photo round the table.

Reactions: 2
Does no one else find it weird that Sopha has NEVER spent time with Ronalongadingdong alone? Ever??

not once has she ever shown herself at the park with him alone

never once said “Jamie’s off to do the food shop this morning guys so me and Ron are playing superheroes in the garden”

never once said “Jamie’s just off out to meet up with some friends today so I’m taking Ronnie to soft play”

it’s SO weird that she’s not allowed to be alone with her own child😳😳
It's not that she's not allowed, she seemingly chooses not to be. Can't handle a child alone? Scared of it? Too lazy/can't be arsed? Either way, strange. One on one time is so nice.

Reactions: 15
Not really, especially if her page grew really fast in the beginning naturally, which is what I think has happened here. Her management have probably seen it slowing down especially when she had drama and losing followers, the management needed to make it look like was hitting numbers to show potential investors. All while she was thinking oh she was just gaining followers like she had in beginning
She didn’t have management when her initial big growth happened! She knows exactly where these followers are from £££

Reactions: 8
Not really, especially if her page grew really fast in the beginning naturally, which is what I think has happened here. Her management have probably seen it slowing down especially when she had drama and losing followers, the management needed to make it look like was hitting numbers to show potential investors. All while she was thinking oh she was just gaining followers like she had in beginning
You're thinking too much into it bud, whilst hinch is thickest of the fik, she knows what she's doing and she bot buys herself, she's a sneaky little fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine when Ronnie's at full time nursery or school and he wants friends round after school. She won't cope with the carnage. It will be like Monica's in friends, eating cookies over the sink in case of crummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope it works.. I don’t normally add videos but has to share this from her highlights!
‘ he duzz Has feetzz!’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.