Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't Ron feed himself yet? Get that fat dog down off the table. I love dogs more than most but ffs, teach the strip some manners
Depends what concoction she made for breakfast! 🤢 If it was toast then you’d assume yes he can feed himself. If it was one of her scary egg/tomato/spinach things then he probably just doesn’t want to eat it! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she rocking Lenor in a pram? Why can't he go in that awful sleeper thing she bought, and only seen Lenor in it once.
Why is Ronnie being fed still?
Why is FatDog at the dinner table whilst they eat?

You know when you report it, does it disappear from the stories?
Yes it’s disappeared for me!

Reactions: 1
Put the dog out, let your husband take care of one of the kids, you take care of the other. Everyone eat breakfast together. It's not that bloody hard FFS!

Reactions: 34
His post the morning really has p!ssed me off. It’s all for show, who are they trying to kid? She’s isn’t feeding Ron, well unless he’s taken a step back and now unable to feed himself?

My idea of multitasking is breastfeeding your newborn while prepping some sandwiches for lunch while answering a 100 questions from your toddler and simply getting on with it 👍🏻
Not sitting on your ass petting your pooch and rocking a pushchair posing for a picture 😑

Reactions: 43
Hey Inch, you don’t have a job to get to, put the phone down and help your wife. Sooner you do that the sooner she can make herself look pretty for you and reattach herself to the kitchen sink like a good 50s housewife

• Sick
Reactions: 23
JimBobNoJobSmallKnob is sickening. Are we supposed to be impressed that Sopha Rose can feed her own kids? Wow isn’t she an inspiration to us all.
Get up, get dressed and take poor Henry out for a walk. Pref three times a day. Every day. You lazy bastards.
It’ll do JimBob some good too, he’s got a neck like a bleeping gorilla in that photo with Lenor .

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just ridiculous that they even think it’s worth a mention and the fact that he’s standing there photographing and then after they’ll be two of them- one child each 🙄🙄 wow.. well done hun!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would be a bit annoyed at that situation if I was her GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND HELP HER YOU BIG NOSED FANNY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Freda Fiddlefingers came after she was spotted getting cosy/fiddley with Jaymae's back whilst the whole fam went swimming. Video of this was on her stories agggges ago.

Freda Yahoo is her name on Instagram I believe.

Orla is an olive tree, thought to be long deceased from Sopha's excessive watering. Two jugs a day to be precise.

Read the wiki, pink button at the top of this page. Get a brew, you won't be disappointed.
WTF!!! Sopha thought that was normal did she??

Reactions: 2
I would be a bit annoyed at that situation if I was her GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND HELP HER YOU BIG NOSED FANNY
In all probability, she very likely asked him to take the photo for Instagram so she can get the sickening adoration she thrives on. Either that, or he really does believe there's something heroic about being able to do more than one thing at a time!

Reactions: 27
She’s gone very quiet on Ashley Cain hasn’t she. The poor guy celebrated his first Father’s Day at a grave side and nothing from the hinch camp. She was so obsessed with them when baby A was here and now nothing. He even commented on her picture of Ronnie’s birthday. And she’s can’t use being in a baby bubble as an excuse coz she comments on everyone of Stacey’s pictures.

I’ve also noticed her blue tick comments on her pictures are getting less and less. Before she would have all people from Towie, love island and geordie shore commenting on her pictures. Her last picture has less than 1300 comments. And she wants us to believe people have been banging on her door for tv spots 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.