Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for sharing. And the others that replied similarly. To me that’s completely unbelievable! I know induction can fail but ideally it’s only going to go one way isn’t it. I can’t believe a trust would induce a woman and send her home. Absolutely backwards to me!
Having said that, nationwide maternity care is appalling so I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that this sort of stuff happens.
It's because induction is done in two parts, or it is in the trust I work in and delivered in. The stage where you have the pessary/gel/balloon is used to get you to dilate enough that they can rupture your membranes and takes 24 hours so if you're being induced for being post dates then you can be at home while this happens but if it's for medical reasons you stay in triage for monitoring. Once the balloon or pessary is removed then you're taken to labour ward, waters broken and you're started on a hormone drip to kick-start contractions.

Sophie's fairytale makes no sense though.

Reactions: 9
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned.....

My husband did the shopping (rarity) and came home with washing detergent containing Lenor Spring Awakening, after ten mins of me moaning that I would never have bought that one because it's what Mrs H always talks about and uses and why would I want to smell like her I opened the bottle and sniffed it. Oh.My.God - it literally smells like heaven! So annoyed but it really does make your clothes smell amazing! 🤣 I keep sniffing the clothes drying on the washing line 🙈🤣
I’m the same except mine was air freshener, i just picked up what was on offer and didn’t look which scent they were until I put them in... spring awakening and I’m now in love, it pains me so much to say that 😫😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New lurker .... I used to be a mrs H fan 🤪 and I don’t dislike her now I just find her boring and unrelatable. Plus soon as ‘celebs’ start doing swipe ups it turns me straight off their page especially when it’s something they pushing they never used or totally out their patch so to speak. Anyways I digress. I’ve read lots of posts but I need a update on who orla is ? Why is Sophie mama known as freda yahoo / fiddle fingers / ma barker ? I remember agessssss ago someone commenting on her post stop bloody pointing at eveything it’s so annoying .. was it one of yous? 😂😂 also jimbobnojob/knob is killing me off as is his days as a Severus snape stand in 😂
I really started to go off her when she said she didn’t have any surgery etc Except the gastric band .... erm your brows tell a different story mate so does that fact you don’t have 1 single line around your eyes. Her peggys are also pretty fantastic which maybe she’s just been blessed by the oral god 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ The worlds full of Botox just be straight about it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I *think* more people would still relate to her is she was more ‘everyday’ not eveything in my life is perfik - anyone noticed the Louis Vuitton trainers sneak into lots of posts recently that’ we would never of seen in the £8 ebay dress/tops days - nothing wrong with that just don’t be im skint just like yous .... #spohiefromtheblock also poor handsomes manz I do love him and it makes me sad when he gets called a fat chicken strip but I do laugh 😆
Also where did the Jimbobnojobnotallowedtousemyknob having an affair with detest mama come from ??
Freda Fiddlefingers came after she was spotted getting cosy/fiddley with Jaymae's back whilst the whole fam went swimming. Video of this was on her stories agggges ago.

Freda Yahoo is her name on Instagram I believe.

Orla is an olive tree, thought to be long deceased from Sopha's excessive watering. Two jugs a day to be precise.

Read the wiki, pink button at the top of this page. Get a brew, you won't be disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh wow look how amazing she is multi tasking 🙄 whys chicken strip up at the table when they’re eating their breakfast anyway? That dog had zero boundaries it pisses me off 😂

Reactions: 27
Oh wow look how amazing she is multi tasking 🙄 whys chicken strip up at the table when they’re eating their breakfast anyway? That dog had zero boundaries it pisses me off 😂
And if my husband was photographing me while I was ‘multi tasking’ (though she could just leave the dog alone) I’d be livid!
Actually, let’s face it, that was posed and ‘all for the gram’ - 30 seconds later and she’s probably back on the sofa with her 4-legged firstborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ffs, they anger me sooooooo much. Why’s he bigging her up so much just because she’s doing completely normal things, things people manage even when they don’t have a stay at home husband to help. Wankers.
ETA did he honestly say tekkers

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s nice to see them using their dining table for its intended use but for the love of the wee man, get rid of the pretend place settings. Don’t just move them to the side so they can be moved back after the insta shoot is finished. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Why is she rocking Lenor in a pram? Why can't he go in that awful sleeper thing she bought, and only seen Lenor in it once.
Why is Ronnie being fed still?
Why is FatDog at the dinner table whilst they eat?

View attachment 636635
So Instagram supports obese animals 😡
You know when you report it, does it disappear from the stories?

Reactions: 18
Why is she rocking Lenor in a pram? Why can't he go in that awful sleeper thing she bought, and only seen Lenor in it once.
Why is Ronnie being fed still?
Why is FatDog at the dinner table whilst they eat?

You know when you report it, does it disappear from the stories?
Probably all for show ‘JaYmEh QuIcK TaKe A PiCtUrE’ 🥴

tekkers 🤮

Reactions: 8
Can't Ron feed himself yet? Get that fat dog down off the table. I love dogs more than most but ffs, teach the strip some manners

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.