Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She certainly wasn’t afraid to hide anything in this video though Fanny, since the pregnancy announcement she didn’t want to mention any dates, hid scan dates, hid the bump & now little Lonnie’s ‘birth’ date is up on her ig for everyone to seeView attachment 636334
This photo doesn't scream anxiety, weak Sophie either

Has she commented on SS post yet?!
I’m 100% sure SS is doing most of these posts to Rub Grinch’s nose in things especially letting little R join in with the photo shoot etc 😂 can you imagine if it was Grinch’s photo shoot , R wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near & everything would have to be perfect 🙄
She's just commented now. Very short though. Not like the paragraphs she's usually leaves

Reactions: 14
Grinch has left a comment on SS grid post! Not a soppy, lots of paragraphs message. It's very short and sweet

Reactions: 8
Guys, I have searched threads but cannot find where the gossip started re henners and rex - why do we think he snapped? Literally because rex needed stitches? Or is there more to it!?

Also, does fredayahoonotgmail have form for husband poaching?

She buys them!
She tried to poach one and failed.
It wasn't pa BTW.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She certainly wasn’t afraid to hide anything in this video though Fanny, since the pregnancy announcement she didn’t want to mention any dates, hid scan dates, hid the bump & now little Lonnie’s ‘birth’ date is up on her ig for everyone to seeView attachment 636334
Look how thin her leg us under them oversized bottoms.

Reactions: 8
Something that's not cringey for once. She can't be arsed but feels she has to put a comment on 😴 they are both SO boring. I don't comment on my best friends photos everytime she uploads something cos I have better things to do really. Proves their relationship is just a load of forced bollocks

Reactions: 17
I’m not a midwife but I’ve managed Maternity Services (only for Mat leave cover, the irony - so I’m no expert) can anyone tell me why a woman would be induced anywhere other than the labour ward?! Why would you insert a pessary to induce labour in a side room next to reception? Sounds very unsafe practice to me! (Or bullshit!)
Haven't quite caught up yet so sorry if this has already been said - I'm thinking they put the pessary in on the ward and that 'side room' she's on about is the toilet. Lady sopha of maldon needed a piss so off she waddles and oops into labour she goes. Almost giving birth in a toilet doesn't quite fit with the Disney life though now does it 🤔

ETA still haven't caught up but am now reading through all the side room induction stories. I would like to retract the implication that the entire story is bull 💩... although something still smells 🐟
as you were nusty trolls x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned.....

My husband did the shopping (rarity) and came home with washing detergent containing Lenor Spring Awakening, after ten mins of me moaning that I would never have bought that one because it's what Mrs H always talks about and uses and why would I want to smell like her I opened the bottle and sniffed it. Oh.My.God - it literally smells like heaven! So annoyed but it really does make your clothes smell amazing! 🤣 I keep sniffing the clothes drying on the washing line 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look how thin her leg us under them oversized bottoms.
There like little pins in her recent photos too, the ones in the minging grey tracksuit she's been living in (that's over sized but still showing how skinny she is) very sad

My husband did the shopping (rarity) and came home with washing detergent containing Lenor Spring Awakening, after ten mins of me moaning that I would never have bought that one because it's what Mrs H always talks about and uses and why would I want to smell like her I opened the bottle and sniffed it. Oh.My.God - it literally smells like heaven! So annoyed but it really does make your clothes smell amazing! 🤣 I keep sniffing the clothes drying on the washing line 🙈🤣
Get out 👉
I'm only joking, it's a beauty of a scent! I don't use it often like, it gets too sickly after a while!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I was using Spring awakening long before Zopha got her hands on it, pisses me off too.

Staceys suddenly popped hasn’t she. Is this another dubious timeline 😂. I’m joking. She’s been reasonably transparent.
I don’t think anything with hinch will ever be straightforward. All I can really liken her life to is how as a teacher I would plan all my lessons in advance. Of course they needed tweaking as we went along but a whole year of lessons would all be ready in the bank. I think that’s how she lives her life on the gram…

Reactions: 21
Haven't quite caught up yet so sorry if this has already been said - I'm thinking they put the pessary in on the ward and that 'side room' she's on about is the toilet. Lady sopha of maldon needed a piss so off she waddles and oops into labour she goes. Almost giving birth in a toilet doesn't quite fit with the Disney life though now does it 🤔

ETA still haven't caught up but am now reading through all the side room induction stories. I would like to retract the implication that the entire story is bull 💩... although something still smells 🐟
as you were nusty trolls x
In my hospital, side room is the term used for single room. It in no way implies anything substandard. In general medicine they tend to get used up for patients that need isolating but if they are free, anyone can use them. Just a regular room, for 1 person rather than 6.

Reactions: 11
I used to really like her when my friend showed me her page a few years ago, she was doing cleaning videos and recommending stuff she uses etc now it just feels like she's trying to be something she isn't, promoting tit because she's paid to and not very much cleaning but still being paid for it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have 5 kids , very close in age but the world didn't stop because I gave birth , I still had other kids to deal with and cleaning school runs etc to do so not quite sure why she's any different. I used to enjoy watching her now I just think she's abit boring...

Reactions: 18
In my hospital, side room is the term used for single room. It in no way implies anything substandard. In general medicine they tend to get used up for patients that need isolating but if they are free, anyone can use them. Just a regular room, for 1 person rather than 6.
Ah, I'm fank you for clearing that up for me 😊

Back to Hinch - I don't understand how you can have your legs crossed and be taking pictures in the last 10 minutes of giving birth? I thought common practice was to be mooing like a cow and concentrating on expelling a melon sized alien from your body. Not making sure you get a casual 'oh look at me just chillin' snap for the gram?
She could at least try to keep up with the crap she spouts 🙄

Look what my shark does to my poor carpets. I’ve used my pointer finger to circle the situation like Hinch so you can see what i mean hunnay
View attachment 635512
Thanks to everyone who asked about the shark! (Nobody asked, I just need to try and justify this bullshit because I’m getting more complaints than I’ve told lies/had hot dinners!) Just want to say Some times it pulls the carpet up guyzzzz!!!,but that’s ok! It’s just airing the underlay which needs an airflow and maybe a spray of zoflora underneath while it’s up, make the most of the situation You’ve been blessed with! 😘I just love it! Don’t forget to swipe up guuyyyzz!! up for the NEW “underlay” fragrance! I’m fankyou!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New lurker .... I used to be a mrs H fan 🤪 and I don’t dislike her now I just find her boring and unrelatable. Plus soon as ‘celebs’ start doing swipe ups it turns me straight off their page especially when it’s something they pushing they never used or totally out their patch so to speak. Anyways I digress. I’ve read lots of posts but I need a update on who orla is ? Why is Sophie mama known as freda yahoo / fiddle fingers / ma barker ? I remember agessssss ago someone commenting on her post stop bloody pointing at eveything it’s so annoying .. was it one of yous? 😂😂 also jimbobnojob/knob is killing me off as is his days as a Severus snape stand in 😂
I really started to go off her when she said she didn’t have any surgery etc Except the gastric band .... erm your brows tell a different story mate so does that fact you don’t have 1 single line around your eyes. Her peggys are also pretty fantastic which maybe she’s just been blessed by the oral god 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ The worlds full of Botox just be straight about it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I *think* more people would still relate to her is she was more ‘everyday’ not eveything in my life is perfik - anyone noticed the Louis Vuitton trainers sneak into lots of posts recently that’ we would never of seen in the £8 ebay dress/tops days - nothing wrong with that just don’t be im skint just like yous .... #spohiefromtheblock also poor handsomes manz I do love him and it makes me sad when he gets called a fat chicken strip but I do laugh 😆
Also where did the Jimbobnojobnotallowedtousemyknob having an affair with detest mama come from ??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.