Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never see Ronnie play with a toy tool ever?! When did he become ‘obsessed’?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why would you include the word ‘haters’ in a post about your 2yr olds birthday 🥱
I’ve never been on here for a while or really watch her story’s bar today but have seen nothings changed, she’s beyond bleeping boring now and nothing shocks me anymore! VERY surprised she still has the following she does. She’s enough to put a glass eye to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Whilst I think ITNG would have been a far better theme as its the only thing we've seen him show a genuine interest in... Or even animal themed as he seems to enjoy feeding the ducks, the lardaomes etc. And we've never to my knowledge seen this obsession with tools and construction (I think it's purely a oh rex plays with real tools when helping build things, garden etc and gets involved with ss projects so obv Ron does too! 🙄) I have to give her credit that it was actually a fun theme for a 2 Yr old and Ronnie looked genuinely happy (aside from when he saw the phone). I'm glad they did something for him and he got to have a party and a day that was about him (wether it's because it was months ago or not 😂😂.... Maybe this was her practice run for faking parties for cc2s fake birth date months after his actual birthday @HinchesSousChef im still rooting for you!!!)

I still think she's a twit though and the blowing out his candles was sad when he never had a chance although tbf he didn't really seem to know what to do just leant over them? But for once it wasn't fully about her, prancing around in wedding dress in all the pics, a gushing post about me me me my my my etc just a slight I'm so wonderful I did this bit. Urch I feel dirty now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m really glad Ronnie got a proper little boys party but I think the thing that grates is her making out that she’s had to put it all together on her own, why not give credit to the people who have obviously helped you?

Reactions: 39
Awww carriad Bach. He is two... What two yr old doesn't have moments.. They dont misbehave if they have never been shown how to behave. Prick!!!
Exactly if he's copying her learned behaviour then no wonder he has episodes 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think the party was today. I’d say it was ages ago she’s just saying it was now

Reactions: 12
When they were singing at the cake Hinch was right in his face and he never even once looked at her 😢 sad really!

Reactions: 22
Maybe Tracey has her own beauty parlour at the new Hinch mansion and will literally be On hand for Hinch only. She certainly loved Tracey decision 🤔🤔
Or maybe she will be Hinches Nanny/cleaner/cook/shopper/nail tech when they move!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could a construction themed party be a clue that they’re having a new home built perhaps?! Or renovations to one already bought. There’s always an ulterior motive with her isn’t there so it got me thinking.

We have never seen Ron play with or be obsessed with construction toys. Or any toys for that matter!

Reactions: 45
Could a construction themed party be a clue that they’re having a new home built perhaps?! Or renovations to one already bought. There’s always an ulterior motive with her isn’t there so it got me thinking.

We have never seen Ron play with or be obsessed with construction toys. Or any toys for that matter!
Yeah tap to tidy, no showing the journey just a big new house🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.