Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe tracylou is only gonna do celeb nails now! Or maybe be a content creator? She seems to do a lot of videos with her dreamy gels

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s been ages since I’ve watched her stories… still dull as ever, and lying about things she hasn’t done like organising Ron’s party

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww I felt sad for Ronnie that she blew his candles out. HINCH, I know you're narcissistic so this will be hard for u to understand but not everything is about you. Do you need the attention on you so much you didn't even let him do it 😡

Reactions: 26
Christ she’s so boring…at this rate I’d be happy with a story on inches flip flops

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who knew that throwing a child's party would be so hard when your breastfeeding . Does she want a medal ? Hinch we know you breast feed there is no need to mention it in every post

• Haha
Reactions: 44
lying about things she hasn’t done like organising Ron’s party
I don't understand why people think she hasnt organised it? Its just some cardboard cut outs and picking up a cake ?? I've stayed up to 3am making balloon arches and cellotaping things to the bloody ceiling with a 3 month old feeding from me. Its hard but you do it for your little one 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 39
I don't understand why people think she hasnt organised it? Its just some cardboard cut outs and picking up a cake ?? I've stayed up to 3am making balloon arches and cellotaping things to the bloody ceiling with a 3 month old feeding from me. Its hard but you do it for your little one 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Because she rarely gets up from the sofa and when it comes to the kids it's usually left to inch to sort stuff. She's made our she's done it all single handed and not acknowledged she has a full time house hubby to assist and mad ma etc

Reactions: 22
So a lot of props for the gram and three boys plus Abbie.

I looked at the prop company- they can go swivel, we will go all blue Peter and do it ourselves - £155 for a barbie box 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If proof was ever needed about hinch and SS friendship being manufactured by the management here it is… if Ron and Rex are such best buddies why wasn’t Rex at the party??

Reactions: 40
I honestly don't think his party was today or even this weekend I think it def happened when rex was in hospital as I honestly can't see that they both wouldn't have jumped on the engagement bandwagon by the rex and Ron birthday posts. However I don't thjnk I've seen ss comment anything along the lines of being gutted couldn't go which you'd think a genuine friend would. I don't for a second believe they have a genuine friendship at all. And from seeing Ronnie interact with the kids at his party and how he is with rex.. Yeah that forced friendship isn't happening either .

Also Ron wasn't at Rex's party either so who knows maybe it's the petty titt for tatt mentality too

Reactions: 35
So a lot of props for the gram and three boys plus Abbie.

I looked at the prop company- they can go swivel, we will go all blue Peter and do it ourselves - £155 for a barbie box 🙄
Just looked it’s ridiculously expensive and so extra!! Why does it have to be personalised!! 🙄 straight to landfill as no one else can use it!!
I’m sure it was all gifted.. still….
22DEEC52-7186-4E66-89DF-872C005BABA8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 38
If proof was ever needed about hinch and SS friendship being manufactured by the management here it is… if Ron and Rex are such best buddies why wasn’t Rex at the party??

He was celebrating Father’s Day fishing today and has been in n out of hospital so I reckon that’s why. Much to hinches disappointment I bet considering she couldn’t show off her little celeb friend

Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice in the flashbacks she holds out the claw to Ronz twice (baby ballers and in the garden) yet he totally ignores it? That's so sad :(

I'm glad he had a nice, stimulating, colourful party for his birthday! Who TF knows what else is going on in Hinch Manors though.

Reactions: 18
He was celebrating Father’s Day fishing today and has been in n out of hospital so I reckon that’s why. Much to hinches disappointment I bet considering she couldn’t show off her little celeb friend
Yeah if SS had been there more chance of getting into the papers 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much did she pay to rent those kids out to act as Ronnie's friends? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
When she says she did it I thinks what she means is she directed it, recorded it, produced it and unfortunately with her lack of sleep “forgot” to include the end credits 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.