Mrs Hinch #401 Stace is up the duff bet Hinch can’t get her new house fast enuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on here in weeks due to the fact I’m purely bored of her miserable life now. But I thought I’d come on today just to let me thoughts out.
The quote the other night, ‘without our struggles we wouldn’t have our success’
She really calls being a new mum a bleeping struggle, millions of other women are doing it too grinch. Oh and by the way they’re doing it without making a massive show of it. Who does she think she is?! The queen? all this time off before and after little Lenor popped out. She’s probably moulded into the bleeping sofa cushions at this point.
she’s such an entitled offensive moron. If only we could all sit on our arses all day and get gifted stuff we’ll never use or thank people for. I’m so sick of her she’s well and truly cancelled at this point.
that’s all, I’m sure I’ll be back when the new grinch grounds are finally revealed to her sheep who are so patiently waiting for the next Pinterest copied quote. All the vest x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine how Maldonia Palace is in this heat? All in dressing gowns and full one piece PJ's. Curtains drawn. TV on always. Old bottles of Robinsons Squash rolling around the floor. Inch with last night's kebab stuck to his face. A few Cheetos sticking out Sophas birds nest. They ironically have turned into crunky snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’ve not been on here in weeks due to the fact I’m purely bored of her miserable life now. But I thought I’d come on today just to let me thoughts out.
The quote the other night, ‘without our struggles we wouldn’t have our success’
She really calls being a new mum a bleeping struggle, millions of other women are doing it too grinch. Oh and by the way they’re doing it without making a massive show of it. Who does she think she is?! The queen? all this time off before and after little Lenor popped out. She’s probably moulded into the bleeping sofa cushions at this point.
she’s such an entitled offensive moron. If only we could all sit on our arses all day and get gifted stuff we’ll never use or thank people for. I’m so sick of her she’s well and truly cancelled at this point.
that’s all, I’m sure I’ll be back when the new grinch grounds are finally revealed to her sheep who are so patiently waiting for the next Pinterest copied quote. All the vest x
Couldn’t of said this better myself 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
While it’s nice being able to catch up instantly I miss these crazy threads! She’s so dull! 😴
This is why I ended up drifting away. It's a testament to the posters on this thread that when she does do something notable/slightly more than mundane, the responses are so funny that it's worth catching up

Reactions: 10
Oooh an update what could it be... a cleaning story perhaps...

No it’s Little Lennie Who loves a head tickle with mummazzz claw like nails...🤢
F2F76F63-148D-4B1F-B655-333B6CB84D49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Can you imagine how Maldonia Palace is in this heat? All in dressing gowns and full one piece PJ's. Curtains drawn. TV on always. Old bottles of Robinsons Squash rolling around the floor. Inch with last night's kebab stuck to his face. A few Cheetos sticking out Sophas birds nest. They ironically have turned into crunky snacks.
This is so funny 😂😂😂😂😂 ‘old bottle of robinsons rolling around the floor’ omg this really made me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can see this image in my head. The smell, breast milk, dog stench, heat, febreeze, garlic sauce, Jamie’s benson and hedges gold, the lot 😂

Add an empty value pack of chicken slices behind Rennies ‘play area’ that Big Hen has helped himself too since being abandoned and forgotten too😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sick of seeing her kids, so boring, now do some bleeping cleaning you lazy witch who never does a proper clean 🤣 has Inch collapsed from trying to perfect his Hoover lines and gone back to gambling full time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why are they trying to pretend Ronsomes likes footie too, as if the poor kid knows that’s the England Kit he’s wearing. We all saw him clinging to the bloody goal post, he’s just not into it.

And Lardsomes who nicked an ice cream and didn't get reprimanded.
She probably fed it to him on purpose. There’s way too many calories for our Soph in a ice cream.
Though I do hope Inch brings her one of his special ice cream tub messages tonight
“Get up off the sofa you lazy cow” all spelt out beautifully in the raspberry ripple...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is so funny 😂😂😂😂😂 ‘old bottle of robinsons rolling around the floor’ omg this really made me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can see this image in my head. The smell, breast milk, dog stench, heat, febreeze, garlic sauce, Jamie’s benson and hedges gold, the lot 😂

Add an empty value pack of chicken slices behind Rennies ‘play area’ that Big Hen has helped himself too since being abandoned and forgotten too😂😂
😆 She has given us so much to list I could have written a whole memwah on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At first i thought her showing only Lonnie was just odd.... Now its wrong on every level. How she calls herself #mumofboyS i dont know. Mummazoflonnerz is more like it. She is acting like a first time mum and it is more and more shocking as time goes on. Surely her sheep feel this too. Poor Ronnie, she is so blatant about her attitude towards him. I bet Jimbobronsonlyparent is feeling pretty discusted by her too. I can only imagine his having to tiptoe round fragile Queen Sophie. Its quite sickening!!

Reactions: 13
Don’t get why she keeps coming on saying ‘lots of love to you for the week ahead’ or ‘hello from bla bla bla’ and I’ll check in again soon.

your not checking in love, your petrified of not being current so you keep putting up bullshit for the hinchers to hang on to. duck off and enjoy your maternity leave!!

Reactions: 33
I’ve also gone over to the Katie Hayes thread, I’d never heard of her until I saw her mentioned on here but she’s the gift that just keeps giving! Highly recommend if you like a giggle

Reactions: 16
Oh do bore off. I must say FredaYahoo or Inch take a good photo of Ronnie. That lovely little smile he gives them. Meanwhile Lenor gets a full on video from Sopha herself. I wonder if Ronnie is relegated to photo only now.

Reactions: 7
Jamie , grab a photo of the other kid, whatshisname, those fuckers on tattle keep saying I’ve forgotten about him, as if! The Whiney little tit woke my son up screaming last night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.