Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Maybe a girlfriend for lennie’
Naaaaaaah these hinchers are absolute bleeping psychos, I can’t

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
"my heart has been waiting for you to share this moment"

What?! What does that even mean?! Has she birthed an alpaca and is currently on gas and air?!
Actually I'm going back with my earlier conspiracy.
She's a robot and this is all an experiment. She just isn't real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not really ‘sharing the journey again’ though are you…you’ve already had your kid. Just congratulate your so called bestie and feck off you daft bint!

Reactions: 47
Think SS might be taking the piss out of hinch, making out that her dogs are like Ma Barker

‘omg my dogs are just like your mummy, they knew before I did, that I was prego. Told me to do a test and everyfing’ 😂

ED122837-90B1-407B-97DE-5A73DD3BA293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
2819F9C6-3155-4F63-9BDE-88AA8D43E0BE.jpeg
Even the comments to her post are vom inducing🤮 Starting to think some of these people don’t have any friends & live their lives through hinch & SS🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I bet hinch is raging 🤣 although the last thing I expected was Stacey to announce pregnancy as she was only leaping around like a nob at Go Ape the other week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
maybe a girlfriend for lennie? get a bleeping grip jesus christ 🤢🤢 a grown woman is typing that
What if Lennie wants a boyfriend? These women are so strange. Let’s be honest when Rennie and Lonnie are old enough for partners hinch and Stacey’s fake friendship will be a distance memory. They definitely won’t be friends for like and neither will their kids.

Reactions: 34
I seen the post shared on Facebook and I was straight on here. Touché Stacey, touché. Your turn Grinchy 😂

Reactions: 14
Can not wait to share this journey with you again wtf ? Firstly ss has Joe secondly Lonnie will be about 10mths when pickle is born what can they share . The woman is wired to the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I also think this is why Harry is rarely shown.. put simply, he doesn’t want to!
Apologies if been said but can't catch up but Harry isn't shown because his mother doesn't allow it at all x

Reactions: 11
Bingos in which we will see SS smash all the ridiculousness of Hinches last pregnancy:

1) Rex cuddling her bump often
2) Her other kids cuddling her bump often
3) Joe rubbing her bump/ giving her a foot rub/ doing something nice for her
4) pregnancy reality stories - stretch marks. Swollen feet. Being pregnant in the summer and feeling hot. 5) Extra bingo for piles.
6) ITS Maternity range
7) Nursery decorated with children helping
8) gender reveal party with children present and involved - eg something where they all pop a balloon etc.
9) bump photo shoot (this might be her last she might want to go all out) - but then again might just combine with wedding photos.
10) show actual preparations for baby and not just product placement for stuff she won’t use.
11) discussion of hypnobirthing/ positive birth stories
12) using her platform to discuss issues surrounding fertility, birth, body confidence post partum
13) birth reveal with super cute videos of ALL her children holding the baby. The dogs aren’t involved.
14) the dogs aren’t referred to being big brother or sister to the baby.

That’s all I’ve got for now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Well thread 400 came in without much fuss but looks like it will be going out with a bang 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hinch and her clones fans are weirdos. I say clone because Stacey's stories are identical to hinch. I never knew before as Stacey and her bloke are as irritating as thrush and I don't follow her.

.... I said to my friend I have a feeling stace is pregnant.... WEIRDO.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.