Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in two minds. Either Sopha loves SS genuinely and is potentially on the spectrum and just copies/absorbs her personality and limpets on or it’s false for a wider audience/fan base. I’ve had friends who always felt they had to steal the limelight and they are so toxic. Usually my hubby would notice before me. Maybe Joe purposefully one ups in return 😂 SS wouldn’t need to go far to know what isn’t liked. I already called her doing a house reveal but now it’s pretty inevitable even if it’s not a house she will have found a cure for covid or something. You know the “ I’ve been to Tenerife” “ yeah, well I’ve been to eleveneriffe!” Types 😬
If anything, simply having a colourful house instead of grey is so much more warming to watch!

Reactions: 19
Just say congratulations and leave it, why has it got to be about her all the time. She’s seriously socially inept. Her reactions to things are never right.
I know she’s a narcissistic twit but she’s just such a weirdo I don’t know how her sheep can’t see it.
Also it’s not your journey, you have Lennie now, your pregnancy lasted years, you can’t make Stacey’s about yours now too, so just duck the duck off!

Reactions: 50
Hinch and her clones fans are weirdos. I say clone because Stacey's stories are identical to hinch. I never knew before as Stacey and her bloke are as irritating as thrush and I don't follow her.

.... I said to my friend I have a feeling stace is pregnant.... WEIRDO.
oh for duck sake. this is actually so embarrassing, they are all fully grown women. you aren’t friends with ‘stace’, you’ve never even met the woman.

they all need to get a grip! how bleeping sad, clearly all the minions are out tonight 🤢

Reactions: 14
I hate people that do the whole “I knew before everyone else aren’t we so close and amazing heheheheheHhehehehehh’
It’s so childish- she’s a grown woman. Gonna wash my eyes out with bleach now

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nice to see hinch hasn't even said anything about it jealous lol

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Can’t congratulate her pregnant bestie, how will she top it, a vow renewal with Vestie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
If she isn’t ready to move, Ronnie’s birthday is going to be extra extra this year. She will be flying James Corden in to do the voice of Peter Rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 101
I honestly don’t know how the sheep get through the day, if the comments to Hinch and SS are anything to go by they’re all crying at the drop of a hat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How is she sharing the journey "again"? As according to Sophie they didn't even become friends until after Ronnie was born when Stacey just happened to Rock up with a Maccys. They didn't share a pregnancy Journey before, they are not even sharing a toddler journey now. Rex is experiencing so much more that Ron. X

Reactions: 53
Just seen SS announcement. We all said this on here didn't we. Sad to hear that she had miscarriages before this though.
WHY is Sopha making it about her!!!! duck off and let SS have her moment without your dumb comments. Absolute moron. If I had a friend like that, it would actually piss me off

Reactions: 31
I’ve just looked and they arent following each other? Unless I’m doing something wrong? Have I missed something

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.