Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for it...

Lennie and the new swash baby sitting together on a tractor like the pretend “besties” they’ll be...

Ronnie and Rex riding the alpacas in the background

Oh god guyssss she’s going have to show us all Hinch farm now to up her game x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will Sopha and Janine top it with a house move ? I mean Sopha is falling way behind and won't like being left behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joe. Mr Swash. Mr Joe Swash. You (and Stacey) came through for us AGAIN. Congratulations to you, mate.

Soz Soph. So when do you move into the big new house? Now or after the gender reveal? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm not an SS fan but I went to watch her stories out of curiosity and I'm actually impressed by her honesty around having losses (had one myself as I'm sure a fair few of us have) and how she didn't want to believe she was pregnant again, that's genuine, not all this 'we made a wish and it came true' bollocks that Hinch likes to peddle.
Our ever blessed Zoph. 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she had a miscarriage then? She definitely favours rex over the others, wonder if he'll be pushed out? Also can't have two pickles lol. Lovely news for them both though!
I don't think she favours Rex, she's a nobhead but she's a great mum to all her boys - I think we'll see alot of Rex absolutely loving the baby and being involved in everything. Nothing like Grinch and Ronaldo

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m so happy for SS! I hope it’s a girl just because I know that would wind grinch up!
Watching SS stories I had an awful thought, what if she was preggers before Hinch was and that was the baby she has said lost? So when SS was pregnant with that baby Soph decided she couldn’t be outdone and decided to get pregnant too? Far fetched I know but I wouldn’t put it past Sophie Rose

edited to add: so in return Joe decided to outdo Hinch’s pregnancy announcement by proposing to Stacey!

(mind me whilst I just run away with my thoughts here!)

Reactions: 31
When I tell you I RAN here after seeing SS announcement, I’m happy for her she’s the kinda mum I wish I had!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think she favours Rex, she's a nobhead but she's a great mum to all her boys - I think we'll see alot of Rex absolutely loving the baby and being involved in everything. Nothing like Grinch and Ronaldo
I agree, not a fan of SS particularly but I cannot fault how she mothers those boys of hers. I get the impression that the older two only want to be on camera on their terms, and are often away with their dads. Rex is easier to film at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree, not a fan of SS particularly but I cannot fault how she mothers those boys of hers. I get the impression that the older two only want to be on camera on their terms, and are often away with their dads. Rex is easier to film at this point.
Absolutely. You can just tell how much she ADORES her children (what mother doesn't 👀)

Reactions: 14
I think she said a while ago that she lets them decide how much they want to be shown, none of them come across as performing monkeys anyway!

Reactions: 22
I agree, she absolutely doesn't favour him. I have 3 and maybe on social media it would appear I favour my toddler as we spend every day together, he is doing new things, doesn't mind having photos taken etc. You post less of the older ones as they're at school, not cute and learning things all the time like toddlers.
Whatever you think of her, anyone can see she idolises those kids.

I’m so happy for SS! I hope it’s a girl just because I know that would wind grinch up!
Watching SS stories I had an awful thought, what if she was preggers before Hinch was and that was the baby she has said lost? So when SS was pregnant with that baby Soph decided she couldn’t be outdone and decided to get pregnant too? Far fetched I know but I wouldn’t put it past Sophie Rose

edited to add: so in return Joe decided to outdo Hinch’s pregnancy announcement by proposing to Stacey!

(mind me whilst I just run away with my thoughts here!)
Not that far fetched, my sister in law did it to me. She'd only been with her boyfriend 3 months 😂

Reactions: 11
I think she said a while ago that she lets them decide how much they want to be shown, none of them come across as performing monkeys anyway!
I also think this is why Harry is rarely shown.. put simply, he doesn’t want to!

Reactions: 9
There it is ! Hinch is up 😂😂😂

Christ she had to let us know she knows it’s so fuckkng beggy and desperate 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.