Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if it weren't for Stacey then Sophie would've been out of the fame game long ago. SS is keeping her afloat in my opinion.

So is this Stacey's 4th child? I can't keep up lol.

Reactions: 20
If it is a girl Soph will want another to try to be matchy matchy. Poor Inch will be having his moment in the dog bed at the thought of raising three single handedly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On the mention of Ronnies birthday. If it isn’t In The Night Garden themed I’ll be so annoyed!! It’s the ONLY thing he’s shown interest in so give the boy a day he’ll actually maybe react to

Reactions: 33
Looks like SS is well on to smash the 1.4m likes on Hinch’s baby reveal photo. She’s getting close to 900k and it’s only been up a few hours.
Lonnie’s appearance got 1.3m
Hinch take a bow, SS has stolen your crown (and your followers), time to go now.

Reactions: 33
I bet Hinch is foaming at the mouth. SS has her new house, new wedding, and new baby.
All Hinch had was a baby announcement. What's next to upstage???

Reactions: 22
Hinch would of known about SS.
It’s been eating her up that shortly after her Lonnie arrived SS would be announcing!!!

I can visualise her pointy finger at her phone “oh here we go jaymeeee she has announced it...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hinch would of known about SS.
It’s been eating her up that shortly after her Lonnie arrived SS would be announcing!!!

I can visualise her pointy finger at her phone “oh here we go jaymeeee she has announced it...
Do you think they sit there mapping out.
Ok you get engaged
Then you announce pregnancy
Then you move house
Then you announce your Tesco tat
And you announce you its range
Then you have a baby
Then you announce pregnancy
Then you move house
Then you get married
Then you buy an alpaca
Then you have a baby
Then you get pregnant again
And so onnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If she isn’t ready to move, Ronnie’s birthday is going to be extra extra this year. She will be flying James Corden in to do the voice of Peter Rabbit.
I guarantee that boy has never seen Peter Rabbit!

Reactions: 20
Well thankfully your heart hasn’t had to wait long if they only had it confirmed yesterday 🤔 Out of interest how long can a heart even wait for? How did her heart know when Stacey posted? Does it read instagram? Why does her heart always hurt so much? Has she seen a doctor about said heart? So many questions..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Thread suggestion

Is your heart happy for your bestie? or you having a breakdown & dumped the kids on vestie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Mad Ma rushing round to The Greige Manor with the vallies as we speak.

Grinch will be on the phone to the solicitors first thing trying to push her house move along ASAP.

Glad to be back trollz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Stacey sure is racking up the likes and comments on her grid post 👏🏼👏🏼🤭🤭
Back to the drawing board for you eh Soph??!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No she doesn't read on here no no no she doesn't.
" QUICK GET RONNIE ON THE GRAM QUIIIIIIICK!!!"
sad.so sad.and I burst out laughing when I saw it

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think about how insensitive grinches bump tapping eye bleeping videos were now! She must’ve known her friend had suffered multiple miscarriages, and there she was rubbing it in her face! I can remember having to tell my friend I was pregnant 7 weeks after she lost her baby, I felt so guilty, even though she was delighted for me it must’ve been painful for her!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Well thankfully your heart hasn’t had to wait long if they only had it confirmed yesterday 🤔 Out of interest how long can a heart even wait for? How did her heart know when Stacey posted? Does it read instagram? Why does her heart always hurt so much? Has she seen a doctor about said heart? So many questions..
And see how she makes it about her.again.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.