Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"my heart has been waiting for you to share this moment"

What?! What does that even mean?! Has she birthed an alpaca and is currently on gas and air?!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
AC55 would you like to call bingo. Your comment prediction was pretty much bang on to what she said. Well done xx

Her comment 🤮 I KNEW BEFORE ANYONEEEEEEE ME ME ME ME ME ME. Can't wait to do this journey together again, Ron and Rex, Len and Lex forever besties FUCKKKK OOOFFFFFFF you needy cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Sopha’s comment: me, myself, I, oh and a tiny bit of you stace/bubzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Narcissistic behaviour at its finest with that comment. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Here she goes i knew before everyone else
really is so pathetic it grinds my gears when people do this. If you’re such good friends it would be pretty obvious you knew before hand. I’d never feel the need to let everyone know I’d known a big secret it’s so sad that she has to try and make it about her.

Reactions: 27
Me, me, me, me, me

All about hinch 🥱🙄 has to let everyone know, that she knew the news before everyone else 🤔

wouldn’t surprise me if she said to joe that she knew first ‘so happy stace has finally told you, I have been bursting for you to find out Joe’

C38F8C9C-1CFF-47A2-914E-ED1BD5EDB6DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder how Hinchy will twist this around to be about her now. Comment incoming along the lines “we will have 2 pairs of besties now. Lennie and Pickle, #lenckle which rhymes with Ronnie of course. And have i mentioned I have just given birth too?”
‘Lenkle which rhymes with Ronnie’ ffs😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here she goes i knew before everyone else
It's all about Mrs Hinch! My heart... I've been waiting... You've had your pregnancy journey, Soph. You have your Rennie and Lennie. I don't like SS - sorry, she seems so fake - but let her have her moment.

Reactions: 22
Odd that she’s posted that weird photoshopped family photo some random weirdo has made rather than just actually taking a normal family photo?!

also the eyebrows, think she showed those random tattoo ones she got off eBay to make way for these new ones she’s had actually tattooed on?
I also think this is why Harry is rarely shown.. put simply, he doesn’t want to!
Harry's mum won't let them post about him.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.