Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just put it out there... i hate nothing more than "yaayyy the news is finally out" comments. Why do people have to make it all about them!?

Also... why did she say she went to see what was going on yesterday and they were happy to see a heartbeat... and Nadia S just said "phew I was hoping it would stay a secret for as long as you wanted..."

Sorry I know its a hinch thread but she's boring and I'm just thinking out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just came on to say there will no doubt be a post from Grinch saying something along the lines of "Oh Bubs! I'm so glad your secret is finally out! I have shared every step of this magical journey with you and I know the struggle you've had. I can't wait until RonnieandRex and our Lennie are running around Pickle Cottage with your new handsnomes! Love you to the moon and back Bubs! "
I feel sick just thinking about it!
This would actually make me vom but would t be surprised 😂

Reactions: 8
Also I am impressed by how honest SS has been. My heart breaks for her and for countless women that have had to go through miscarriage. I’m made up for her.

ok rave over back to grinch.

she will be spitting feathers tonight!

Reactions: 29
I've liked SS pregnancy announcement post because I want her to get more likes than hinch did......does that make me mean? 😂
Quoted to add
because im petty I got my partner to like it too..... "every little helps" - tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Incoming big announcment on SS storries…..maybe baby🤔🤔🤔
I would love it to be a secret wedding plus pregnancy. Hinch would combust 😉
Stacey has so much content i bet hinch is crying her heart out down there you know, at henners bed lol.

Not that i like stacey by the way, she is an utter twit too just so much cleverer than Zoph

She will certainly learn from Hinch's mistakes and do better, y' know, no secrecy.

Wishing you well stace mate.

Reactions: 13
I know this caption is quite confusing. It makes it sound like that scan was her first scan and that she didn’t want to “admit” to being pregnant in case she lost another. But I think it’s just not quite rightly phrased. I think she means that wait between 12-20’week scans when you just aren’t sure if all is progressing as it should be. The bit where you can’t feel a baby move yet so you feel nervous etc. I think that’s what she means.
I imagine she will receive a few messages about it and will clarify the journey etc.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not been here in ages. Hinch and Solomon have been dull as dish water. Saw the news on Heart’s Instagram and literally ran here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this caption is quite confusing. It makes it sound like that scan was her first scan and that she didn’t want to “admit” to being pregnant in case she lost another. But I think it’s just not quite rightly phrased. I think she means that wait between 12-20’week scans when you just aren’t sure if all is progressing as it should be. The bit where you can’t feel a baby move yet so you feel nervous etc. I think that’s what she means.
I imagine she will receive a few messages about it and will clarify the journey etc.
Oh yes you're right... I read it how you explained it x

Reactions: 6
Sorry to quote myself. Even I’ve re-read it now and realised what she meant is “I didn’t feel well. I was worried that it meant I had lost the baby again. But we had another scan and all was fine.”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she had had losses. Just that it didn’t happen. Or that’s the way I read it.
she posted a story which had a miscarriage confirmation note from a doctor but she’s since deleted it. Lost at 6 weeks and 5 days

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just came on to say there will no doubt be a post from Grinch saying something along the lines of "Oh Bubs! I'm so glad your secret is finally out! I have shared every step of this magical journey with you and I know the struggle you've had. I can't wait until RonnieandRex and our Lennie are running around Pickle Cottage with your new handsnomes! Love you to the moon and back Bubs! "
I feel sick just thinking about it!
She's thinking duck you AC55, back to the drawing board..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
old wives tale, 2 spines in scan pic = girl!!
cue henners bed and Kimkardashian soph cryface on how the word is so unfair!
#staceyjusttrumpedyouagain!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.