Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new house for hinch is most definitely incoming, now with SS and her new baby

Reactions: 31
Hinch desperately trying for twins right now 😂

Any comment she leaves on a grid post is gonna be vomtastic (don't follow SS so don't know if there is one yet!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And a scan with a date on!!
Yes all so upfront. You can completely understand why she’s waited until 20 weeks to share the news. And that’s a clear 20 week scan photo with a clear date of when it happened so no fuckery about when she’s due. It just makes Hinches behaviour more baffling. Unless she’s got something she’s going to claim now...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hinch will be buzzing when she comes on to have her daily read of tattle that her thread is a bit more active. I’d pay good money to see her reaction when she sees it’s all cause of Stacey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hinch is boring, needs to jog on

But SS announcement 😍 Hinch ain't coming back from this one

Cue neck scratching troll type post

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never rushed to tattle so quickly 😂😂😂 how fuuuuuminggggg must she be right now???🙈🙈🙈 also lovely news for SS, have always liked her and can’t get enough of her on insta (sorry) 😂 no weird hiding the scan dates or anything with her or an announcement with a wedding dress on making it all about her 😏
Edit to add 80k+ likes in 4 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just came on to say there will no doubt be a post from Grinch saying something along the lines of "Oh Bubs! I'm so glad your secret is finally out! I have shared every step of this magical journey with you and I know the struggle you've had. I can't wait until RonnieandRex and our Lennie are running around Pickle Cottage with your new handsnomes! Love you to the moon and back Bubs! "
I feel sick just thinking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 93
If you refresh the post on Instagram it's going up by over a thousand likes a second. Hinch must be spitting!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just came on to say there will no doubt be a post from Grinch saying something along the lines of "Oh Bubs! I'm so glad your secret is finally out! I have shared every step of this magical journey with you and I know the struggle you've had. I can't wait until RonnieandRex and our Lennie are running around Pickle Cottage with your new handsnomes! Love you to the moon and back Bubs! "
I feel sick just thinking about it!
This is so 100% spot on that it makes me want to weep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not an SS fan but I went to watch her stories out of curiosity and I'm actually impressed by her honesty around having losses (had one myself as I'm sure a fair few of us have) and how she didn't want to believe she was pregnant again, that's genuine, not all this 'we made a wish and it came true' bollocks that Hinch likes to peddle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Has she had a miscarriage then? She definitely favours rex over the others, wonder if he'll be pushed out? Also can't have two pickles lol. Lovely news for them both though!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.