Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen SS’ post and stories, I can’t imagine how she must have felt seeing Soph lie and distort her pregnancy so much while going through that, but I do wonder if that was why she’s been so shady sometimes with it all?

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I feel like they're trying to outdo one another all the time, just got over hinch's pregnancy which lasted 2 years, now on to SS ...😂🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Love that Hinch called Tesco a family yet they ignored her for ages and nothing was said about her pregnancy...Staceys already got her own congrats post by ITS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t think she’ll be able to cope with this announcement, can’t wait to see what she puts on her stories tomorrow, or maybe this will be the final straw for her and she will quit insta for good and go and seek some therapy.

Reactions: 16
If a house move wasn’t on the cards before it will be now. They’ll also be a trollz post by the end of the week so that all sympathy remains firmly on Hinch.

Reactions: 20
Someone’s sat in the dog bed sobbing and eating spaghetti hoops out of a Pyrex jug as we speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I've liked SS pregnancy announcement post because I want her to get more likes than hinch did......does that make me mean? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Looking forward to how the sheep will make Stacey's announcement all about Hinch when she eventually posts her over the top gushy " I love you and I'm not at all jealous that you're getting attention" comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how Hinchy will twist this around to be about her now. Comment incoming along the lines “we will have 2 pairs of besties now. Lennie and Pickle, #lenckle which rhymes with Ronnie of course. And have i mentioned I have just given birth too?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I love that SS has been so open with her announcement and honest that they struggled to conceive! Took us 2 and a half years so it’s nice to see some authenticity (Inch get the dictionary out for Sopha)
Calling bingo on the Hinch’s moving by the end of the year.. more specifically announcing the move when SS gives birth (which seems like she’s due same time as me!)

Reactions: 28
Annndd the solomon comes up trumps again, she is always one step ahead 👏🏼 Literally so happy for them such a lovely family!

Reactions: 29
Just came over for the announcement 😀 now if SS has a girl well I can't begin to imagine what Hinch would do.
Also think everyone knew SS was pg anyway her tiredness, baggy clothes, bump in her ITS range.

Reactions: 14
Omg why do we always call it. I think we should give up our day jobs guyzzzzz and sit around a crystal ball all day.

mind You sofa n ss are so utterly predictable we wouldn’t need one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So happy for SS & joe joe, especially after such heartbreaking loss🥺 There’s nothing better than news of a new life❤

No cloak & dagger stuff like her bestie, that will have well & truly burst her newborn bubble😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.