Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if it’s already been mentioned- waiting for saint sopha to notice that her ‘BFF’ that child with cerebral palsy, is trying to raise funds for a new chair or something. Tenner says she won’t because she’s a) not a very decent person b) not her BFF
She donated £2,000 I think on the go fund me 🙄 had to be the biggest donator

We really need a tattle get together.....and where else other than the tiny village of Maldon? We could go sightseeing round her estate, have a walk on her "special prom" take selfies in the zoflora aisle of b and m bargains.
Oh and we could all stay over at the beach hut she bought and never visited again!

I think this is a great idea 🤣 I would come over from Cardiff for this.

I'm originally from Essex , so could come back to my old stomping ground.

I will bring the crunky snacks 😋🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oof been a while since I’ve graced Tattle, Can’t believe I missed the start of thread 400, can’t believe we’ve already made it and it’s only June!!!
A few notes I have….
-Surprised Soph hasn’t uploaded a breastfeeding montage of her and Len tandem feeding off MaYahooAolGmails leche la leech mama
-Jamie and Ronnie are still AWOL too I see
-Assuming she hasn’t wanked off a tap in a while either
-Finally….Dead shocked she hasn’t uploaded a story of the favourite child Hen

Reactions: 13
Stacey Solomon is pregnant... whatever is Hinch going to do now!!!? 🤣🤣
Well played Stacey 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Fuming at SS for dragging an Instagram story out but more fuming at myself that I keep going back to check!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stacey Solomon is pregnant... whatever is Hinch going to do now!!!? 🤣🤣
Well played Stacey 👏👏
God forbid the grid post gets more like than the reveal of Lenny Henry and she’s got to turn off the stats for more posts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have finally unfollowed grinch! She's so goddam boring its not even worth keeping her incase something exciting happened haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hinch will be climbing the walls is SS is preggo and has a Girl 🤣 Mad Ma will have to get the Dart gun out to calm her down!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.