Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a lovely day here in Essex. Are there any beer gardens in little maldon village @fannysjohnny ? If so i’ll pop over so you can spill all the tea on fredayahoo, don’t worry i won’t blow my nusty troll cover as i’ll be wearing all grey (or a ballgown) with my shoulder out, hair on top of my head & i’ll draw my brows forehead high. She’ll think i’m a hincher & hasn’t read here since 1200bc anyways. I’ll be signalling the fiddle finger motion so you know it’s me hunnay
We really need a tattle get together.....and where else other than the tiny village of Maldon? We could go sightseeing round her estate, have a walk on her "special prom" take selfies in the zoflora aisle of b and m bargains.
Oh and we could all stay over at the beach hut she bought and never visited again!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
sorry if it’s already been mentioned- waiting for saint sopha to notice that her ‘BFF’ that child with cerebral palsy, is trying to raise funds for a new chair or something. Tenner says she won’t because she’s a) not a very decent person b) not her BFF
Pretty sure she donated to this

We really need a tattle get together.....and where else other than the tiny village of Maldon? We could go sightseeing round her estate, have a walk on her "special prom" take selfies in the zoflora aisle of b and m bargains.
Oh and we could all stay over at the beach hut she bought and never visited again!
I would so be up for this 😂 need a good day out and im
Not too far 😂

Reactions: 6
Tattle dress code nusty trolls. No one will suspect anything, just a bunch of hinchers roaming the little village of maldon
FA73A80C-30EF-4CDF-901B-EAFBDBDA310F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Zoph when she spots us
0399647E-6389-434E-B9C6-DE472CCDBB91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve posted a few times about Ron and almost feel mean but my nephew is the exact same age (2 days difference) and they are worlds apart.
He Is putting sentences together now and tells you exactly what he wants for example he might say “juice please mum” and we will say orange or black currant and he will reply “Nackcubbant” because he can’t say it properly 😂
My point is we all talk to him all day long and he learns new words everyday. Even if it’s repeating something he shouldn’t of heard like “oh tit
He tells us what he wants, what he wants to watch, “let’s do painting” or let’s play x,y or z.
He has interests and things he loves, dinosaurs, animals (he will name almost all of them) football, stickers, he loves helping in the kitchen and always says let’s cook mum 🥺
My heart really hurts for little Ron he always looks so distant and unsure of what’s going on or what he should be doing 💔
I have wanted to say this too. My daughter is very similar in age and exactly the same as your nephew. Plus my house is full of colourful plastic toys everywhere! But my heart breaks for Ronnie he really needs some speech and language intensive interaction to engage him in the first instance then start to work on his own interaction skills. I hope they are seeking support rather than just plastering him all over instagram.

Reactions: 11
Don't be thinking I'll put you up.
I might have 16 bedrooms and room for alpacas,but even so, can't have you dropping crunkys,false nails and eyelashes behind my chaise lounge.I dread to think how much pine I would need,I suspect you all like a surp or two-it's been diet fizz all round till you get a sniff of a freebie.Don't get me started on how many floating flamingos you would burst frolicking in my "on the large size" pool.As for the gardener,the last time I hosted a free fall all he ended up with a bouquet of tulips where he didn't request them.
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

god I had forgotten about the beach hut

Reactions: 2
So new theory.. Sopha had kicked Jamie out and he's moved in with mad ma and Ronnie! Nonwatnahe took those kids out on her own lol

Reactions: 2
God I’m bored. Has she spat out an Alpaca yet? Seems she does what we say so please give birth to an alpaca.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.